Is it right to sell body parts?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are donating body parts, it is not an issue. But when you are making a business out of your body parts, that's where the issue is. It is not bad to donate your body part to save a life. Selling it for money is the problem.

i totally agree with your point. Donating body parts is like saving and helping someone which is good. But when you sell them because of your need of money then its wring and it should be banned by the government.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
It is frowned at by the government but people still indulge in it illegally and underground. The cause of this is tye quest for quick money. People see selling of body parts as an easy way to escape poverty.b
i totally agree with your point. Donating body parts is like saving and helping someone which is good. But when you sell them because of your need of money then its wring and it should be banned by the government.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.540
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is frowned at by the government but people still indulge in it illegally and underground. The cause of this is tye quest for quick money. People see selling of body parts as an easy way to escape poverty.b

But don't they realise that they are playing with their life too while doing so? I see people selling their kidneys for lots of money because they know they can survive with one kidney also but they don't know that it will be strenuous for the other kidney to function and may get fail in future.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If you are donating body parts, it is not an issue. But when you are making a business out of your body parts, that's where the issue is. It is not bad to donate your body part to save a life. Selling it for money is the problem.
Yes I agree. Some of the people do it because they want to, sometimes they do it because its the only way for them to have a food on their plate. I know its not right but I don't blame them,

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
But don't they realise that they are playing with their life too while doing so? I see people selling their kidneys for lots of money because they know they can survive with one kidney also but they don't know that it will be strenuous for the other kidney to function and may get fail in future.
They would tell you that someone has to take risks to be able to survive in life. I can't do it because anything can happen at any time.
Yes I agree. Some of the people do it because they want to, sometimes they do it because its the only way for them to have a food on their plate. I know its not right but I don't blame them,

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Creating a commercialized business from your body is not what is encouraging.
Probably, it is the major reason criminality and killings is existing in so many societies. Such a business is always lucrative and unscrupulous people would want to go into it.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
It is immoral, unethical and in some countries criminal for a person to sell any part of his or her body. If you want to donate, it is fine but having to sell is not what I would support.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
It is immoral, unethical and in some countries criminal for a person to sell any part of his or her body. If you want to donate, it is fine but having to sell is not what I would support.
Yes, I don't see any point in selling body parts, which are sacred and that you will never have again just for the sake of making some money, if you have a brain and a pair of hands, you can make money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The truth is that it does not make any sense to sell your body parts just because you need money. It is better for you to donate to someone who is in need than selling it. Donating is better

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
The truth is that it does not make any sense to sell your body parts just because you need money. It is better for you to donate to someone who is in need than selling it. Donating is better
I give you the reason, donating it is better, I heard once that there were places where you could sell healthy hair, that I would not see it so bad, I think it is used to graft hair to other people or to make wigs.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I give you the reason, donating it is better, I heard once that there were places where you could sell healthy hair, that would not see it so bad, I think it is used to graft hair to other people or to make wigs.
Well I think we should just say that there are some body parts that are not good to be sold and there are some ones ike our hairs that can help us to make money because we can turn it to wigs

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
For me I can't associate myself into such kind of the business. This is because according to my religion and the faith I have in God doesn't allow me to engage in that business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
For me I can't associate myself into such kind of the business. This is because according to my religion and the faith I have in God doesn't allow me to engage in that business.
It is even very risky. What if people who engage in it lose their lives to it. I'm sure that you know how risky it can be to remove something from your body like having a medical operation

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I do not think that it would be ethical. However, there are many people who tend to donate the body parts of people. They may consent to that and I think that this is also a controversial issue.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I do not think that it would be ethical. However, there are many people who tend to donate the body parts of people. They may consent to that and I think that this is also a controversial issue.
We all know that donating is very much different from selling. Well, some people think that selling the body part is not bad and I respect their opinion but it is vety bad to me

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I totally understand your point but there are some people who sell body part so that they can make some money but it is not something I can do. I love my body part
I can't advise or engage in selling of body part because I believe all body part have their unique function and one can't feel really complete without them.our body is precious and shouldn't in any form be traded for the sake of money .I actually respect those that donate their body part in critical situation .

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I can't advise or engage in selling of body part because I believe all body part have their unique function and one can't feel really complete without them.our body is precious and shouldn't in any form be traded for the sake of money .I actually respect those that donate their body part in critical situation .
Some people are very greedy to sell their body parts. Then, they will begin to have health issues because the part that they sold is very important or better than the other one.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I beg to introduce a controversial opinion to this discussion.
What if a person writes a will dictating that, after her death, certain organs of her body will be handed over to third parties who may find these useful? In turn, the third parties pay some amount of money to specified individual/s.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What if a person writes a will dictating that, after her death, certain organs of her body will be handed over to third parties who may find these useful? In turn, the third parties pay some amount of money to specified individual/s.
Well, still I don't think I can do this , some people might choose to donate their organ after their death but selling It out doesn't look nice , well others might hold a different opinion.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I guess this means that the third party will pay to the family of the deceased because that is what it means. But I don't think it is something that is reasonable. It is just like an insult to the deceased

Back