Is it right to sell body parts?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's why I am also against selling body parts. A few months ago I watched a video where a doctor was taking out some organs from a kid's body and that kid was shouting. It was such a cruel deed this doctor was doing. I wish such criminals are punished by taking out their internal organs.
What a horror sight!. I think the government should try as much as possible to eliminate such a business because it will bring about killing of innocent people for money.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.008
What a horror sight!. I think the government should try as much as possible to eliminate such a business because it will bring about the killing of innocent people for money.

Yes, that's true that's why the government should never allow the selling of body organs but should promote donations.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, that's true that's why the government should never allow the selling of body organs but should promote donations.
Yes, donations is the best. It will even encourage honesty and love among the people because donating to your fellow human being will promote More Love. Making it transactional will bring more evil.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.545
I have seen people selling their blood for the sake of money, even I have heard people sending their kidneys and eyes at high prices as they badly need money. Buying and selling of body parts should be banned as that's how people involve in organ trading. There are groups of people who kidnap people and forcefully take out their body parts and sell them.
I want to sell my body parts because I need an amount of money but I can sell it because there is someone who is dying on the hospital bed that need the body parts

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have we tried to look at itbfro the point of view of doing a service to the other person that needs it. Imagine you have a relative who is sick and might require to replace a body part maybe kidney or liver. Would you buy to save the person's life?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.545
Have we tried to look at itbfro the point of view of doing a service to the other person that needs it. Imagine you have a relative who is sick and might require to replace a body part maybe kidney or liver. Would you buy to save the person's life?
If truly you want to save someone's life you will do anything to save the person and if the last option is to buy the body part, I see nothing wrong in buying the body part.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I want to sell my body parts because I need an amount of money but I can sell it because there is someone who is dying on the hospital bed that need the body parts
That one is a different case actually. if there is someone who is dying in the hospital and in dire need of it, there is no problem with that. But trading human parts will bring more evil.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.545
That one is a different case actually. if there is someone who is dying in the hospital and in dire need of it, there is no problem with that. But trading human parts will bring more evil.
It will surely bring the more evil and that is why you see some people kidnap other people just for the aim of removing their body parts to sell them which is not good

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It will surely bring the more evil and that is why you see some people kidnap other people just for the aim of removing their body parts to sell them which is not good
Definitely, it is also the major reason you keep on hearing about human trafficking in so many countries. A lot of such incidences has been happening.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, it is not right to sell one's body parts. Our bodies are a gift and it is not ethical to treat them as a commodity. Additionally, selling body parts can often lead to exploitation and mistreatment, as there is a power imbalance between the seller and the buyer.

It is important to respect and care for our bodies and make decisions that prioritize our physical and emotional well-being. While I understand that some may feel desperate and feel that selling a body part is the only option, I believe that there are always alternative solutions and resources available to seek help.
Selling of body parts should never be an option, infact it should be the last thing one should resort to, it is very inhumane

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling of body parts should never be an option, infact it should be the last thing one should resort to, it is very inhumane
Probably, it it is an illegal business that has been existing for a very long time. I think the government has a role to play in order to stop it.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.008
I don't understand what you meant by selling body parts. Is it cutting your body parts and selling in the market or what?

The poster means to say by selling parts like selling kidneys, blood, eyes and other parts which can be transplanted into another person.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What a horror sight!. I think the government should try as much as possible to eliminate such a business because it will bring about killing of innocent people for money.
It is absolutely wrong, that is simply man's inhumanity to man, there is absolutely no justification to that.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.545
Definitely, it is also the major reason you keep on hearing about human trafficking in so many countries. A lot of such incidences has been happening.
It is very bad and they should put a stop to it only if there is someone on the hospital bed who needs a part of the body

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't understand what you meant by selling body parts. Is it cutting your body parts and selling in the market or what?
I think there are people who sell body parts like their eyes, kidneys, liver for financial reasons. I don't think it is a good business.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is a very awkward business, very inhumane if I may say, and it shouldn't be in any way encouraged at all.

Back