Is it right to sell body parts?

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think this kind of practice is very common anywhere where people trade or sell their body parts for several reasons either for important needs or even daily survival as well. It is just sad to know that due to high poverty rate that we are experiencing right now, many people are desperate to sell anything for their love ones.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Some people are very greedy to sell their body parts. Then, they will begin to have health issues because the part that they sold is very important or better than the other one.
Yeah, later on they will start referring their action and that's after they have spent the money, they forgot the money they received will finish one day but the aftermath of that on their health is what remains.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.920
Start make body parts with 3D printer. You will need better printer and more skills for drawing plus final finishing touches but it will be worth. Anything related to medicine is expensive.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think this kind of practice is very common anywhere where people trade or sell their body parts for several reasons either for important needs or even daily survival as well. It is just sad to know that due to high poverty rate that we are experiencing right now, many people are desperate to sell anything for their love ones.
I don't think a human being will just decide to sell his body parts. The ones I know and those ones who always get kidnapped and they will remove some parts of their body

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have friends that sold kidneys about 7 years ago when kidneys were selling like whirl fire. I don't love the business and I think it is not good. I can't sell my body parts because anything can happen m

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I have friends that sold kidneys about 7 years ago when kidneys were selling like whirl fire. I don't love the business and I think it is not good. I can't sell my body parts because anything can happen m
Kidney???
If I may ask, what did they do with the money because selling kidney is a whole lot. The fact that one can survive with a kidney shouldn't be a guarantee to sell one of it out.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It was very expensive then. Most of them used the money to set up their lives and establish businesses and investments. Others still squandered the money and are back to square 1 on the streets as of now.
Kidney???
If I may ask, what did they do with the money because selling kidney is a whole lot. The fact that one can survive with a kidney shouldn't be a guarantee to sell one of it out.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I am sure that the person would be rich by now because kidney is quite expensive but I don't think the person can live long. What if the kidney gets spoilt?

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am sure that the person would be rich by now because kidney is quite expensive but I don't think the person can live long. What if the kidney gets spoilt?
Kidney was expensive back in the days. I heard it is no longer as expensive as it was before. People sell their kidneys because they believe that they can luckily live their entire lives with one kidney without it getting damaged.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Those who decide to Transgender would love to be able to buy body parts and pay you dearly for a nice one.
Yours is an interesting comment and would thus benefit from further clarification.
Is this 'business' legally permissible in your country?
Where can I obtain more information?

I am sure many people would be willing to cash in on this opportunity.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
The only thing that I am going to agree with his someone deciding to donate his body whenever he's death for any kind of medical or scientific usage.
I think everyone is free to decide if they want to sell their body parts or not. This matter is very sensitive. There are many people who are against it and many people who are positive. In any case, we are free to act as we wish. :)

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
This may not be legal in many places. The fact remains that smuggling of body parts is also a really huge issue in many countries and this is why they may take strict action against people who may sell body parts.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling or buying of body parts is an illegal business and a barbaric thing to do as a means taking it out from someone who is alive or being killed for the purpose of selling that particular part of the body.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.843
If a person is desperately in need of body parts and I am in a good position to give, I would. No harm to cash in small and make some money.
Hmmm do you mean someone who is sick and needs a body part? In that case i believe you would be a donor. That is a different cases than does who would want to sell at the black market.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
Hmmm do you mean someone who is sick and needs a body part? In that case i believe you would be a donor. That is a different cases than does who would want to sell at the black market.
I can willingly donate a body part to a person who is in dire need of it to save a life. But I would not feel free in my mind to sell a body partm

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.920
You shoulds start make fake body parts. Maybe some ear so somebody can glue it on head. Or figner and then somebody would have 6 fingers. People would be like freaks.

Back