Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.338
For those Filipinos, they still want some 'pandesal' or salt bread for breakfast. It has been our tradition to have them every morning with the family.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I haven't heard of bean cake. Hopia comes to my mind, which is a bread with bean fillings. Pandesal or what we call salt bread remains the most popular here. Every bakery always run out of it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Bean cake is one food that is consumed here in my country. it is mostly tsken here in the mornings as breakfast either with pap or custard. it is a profitable and a lucrative one here. How about in your country?
I'm sure you know how this is. Lol
This is one of the most lucrative businesses that we have in Nigeria today and I am very sure that it will continue to be lucrative

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bean cake is one food that is consumed here in my country. it is mostly tsken here in the mornings as breakfast either with pap or custard. it is a profitable and a lucrative one here. How about in your country?
Ah bean cake!. My country people call it akara!. Very delicious to supplement garri and solid pap called "Eko" in my local language. I cherish the combination of this bean cake with "akamu''.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
Ah bean cake!. My country people call it akara!. Very delicious to supplement garri and solid pap called "Eko" in my local language. I cherish the combination of this bean cake with "akamu''.
Yeah we call it Akara very delicious.i think it is a lucrative business to do.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow! You should try taking it with freshly baked bread, the taste is heavenly. We call the combination(bread&akara) scientific burger at school: as a result of it been sold at a vendor very close to a science lab .lol.

Back