Is selling bean cake profitable in your country

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love bean cake but recently I have stopped consuming it because it use to give me heartburn. Moreover, it is now costly in Nigeria. It is no more a food for poor man. If a poor man can not afford to buy bean cake, what will he afford to take again. Nigeria is in big mess.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bean cake is one food that is consumed here in my country. it is mostly tsken here in the mornings as breakfast either with pap or custard. it is a profitable and a lucrative one here. How about in your country?
This poster must be from Nigeria. He has forgotten that many members here are from other countries who knew nothing like bean cake, popularly called akara in my dialect. Well, bean cake is profitable but the high cost of beans is affecting the trade.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Those women that know how to make it very well would sell out a whole huge basin of it before 3 hours. Some do it morning and evening. I respect those women a lot.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
Bean cake commonly known or popularly known as akara. In my area this is also a very good business and it is usually sold early in the morning or towards evening time.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
I am just aware of red bean cake as dessert here. People mainly eat bread, eggs or Chinese congee and fried noodles for breakfast. You need to come up with a very tasty bean cake and market it effectively to make good money.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think this is a local Nigerian delicacy that is not yet recognized outside the country. I know of how many women have ran families selling this. It is a very highly patronized food product in Nigeria.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Bean cake is one food that is consumed here in my country. it is mostly tsken here in the mornings as breakfast either with pap or custard. it is a profitable and a lucrative one here. How about in your country?

I believe that this is actually a lucrative business but it is something that I will not be interested in doing or having my mother do it because she will be exposing herself to fire all the time.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I eat Bean cake everyday. I think the business is very lucrative because people gather at the woman's stand everyday waiting for the Bean cake to be ready everyday. Women have sustained and ran their entire families with this business.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I eat Bean cake everyday. I think the business is very lucrative because people gather at the woman's stand everyday waiting for the Bean cake to be ready everyday. Women have sustained and ran their entire families with this business.
It is a very lucrative business in our country and I think it is one of the fastest selling Street foods in our country. It is very rare for you to see someone who does not love beans cake here

Back