Is selling bean cake profitable in your country

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
I am a member of noise app and I see how a lot of people take pandesal in the morning. I mean Filipinos
We love to eat pandesal especially if it is still hot. We partner it with coffee with milk or a hot choco. It's so delicious. But I seldom eat pandesal. I mostly eat hard-boiled egg as my breakfast.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
We love to eat pandesal especially if it is still hot. We partner it with coffee with milk or a hot choco. It's so delicious. But I seldom eat pandesal. I mostly eat hard-boiled egg as my breakfast.
I wish I could taste pandesal someday. I will check for a Filipino kitchen around

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
Wow! You should try taking it with freshly baked bread, the taste is heavenly. We call the combination(bread&akara) scientific burger at school: as a result of it been sold at a vendor very close to a science lab .lol.
Scientific burger I can imagine. I eat this daily I can't stop it. it is one nice business too

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't really like burger. Well I have seen various people who really love burger
I am not talking about "burger" per say, it's just our way of calling bread stuffed/filled with akara(beans cake) at school. The business is very lucrative for someone who is really good at making delicious "" cakes just like the seller at my school who makes huge sales daily.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Bean cake is one food that is consumed here in my country. it is mostly tsken here in the mornings as breakfast either with pap or custard. it is a profitable and a lucrative one here. How about in your country?
I have never heard about this food before. It must be very delicious. Nice to hear that selling bean cake is profitable in your country.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I am not talking about "burger" per say, it's just our way of calling bread stuffed/filled with akara(beans cake) at school. The business is very lucrative for someone who is really good at making delicious "" cakes just like the seller at my school who makes huge sales daily.
Ooh I now understand you
Akara is every man's for in Nigeria. I don't know why some people dislike it

Reynico

Complete Stranger
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you're wondering whether selling bean cake is profitable in your country, the answer depends on a few factors. First, what type of bean cake are you selling?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you're wondering whether selling bean cake is profitable in your country, the answer depends on a few factors. First, what type of bean cake are you selling?
You made a very good point there, researching on what type if bean cake to sell will help determine how profitable the business would be, I only know two type of bean cake,(1) bean cake made with red oil - I personally do not like this type of bean cake rather i prefer the one made with groundnut oils(2).

Back