Is sweatcoin app a legit one?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think you would be able to withdraw but try to check if you can withdraw and give us a feedback. I wouldn't mind using as I walk alot because of my weight loss journey.
It should be withdrawable because the app got a sudden popularity I think two months ago but since then I haven't heard a thing about it.
I also have an app stepsetgo which is like the app you mentioned above. On this app the user gets a coin for the steps. These coins can be used to purchase things from the store. One of my friends got a gift from this site.
If this type off sites actually pays then it will be a good way to earn something while walking or even jogging .

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think sweatcoin is legit, at least more so than pi coin. I don't use it though because I have learnt not to trust free things at all. How will the developers get that much money to pay everyone.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think sweatcoin is legit, at least more so than pi coin. I don't use it though because I have learnt not to trust free things at all. How will the developers get that much money to pay everyone.
That was also my observation, there are no ads on the app compare to PI and also there are times when my steps increase without me actually walking, but the hype the app got recently almost convince me about it.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.633
I tried to avail a necklace here and it is a legit one because I received it. Lately, the mobile app is promoting their Sweatcoins to exchange in Cryptocurrency and I am waiting for it. I felt bad when they removed the payment scheme using PayPal. I am still using it to monitor my brisk walking milestone.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
I haven't heard of that site, but from the name itself, sweat coin, its implication is you have to labor more, sweats out before money comes out. If and when you are still in blue waiting for nothing, better dismiss that site in your life before it ruins your interest. There are so many sites out there waiting for us. Just never give up. In case, there is a chance for you to claim your pay, much better to claim it peacefully from the site owner.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I tried to avail a necklace here and it is a legit one because I received it. Lately, the mobile app is promoting their Sweatcoins to exchange in Cryptocurrency and I am waiting for it. I felt bad when they removed the payment scheme using PayPal. I am still using it to monitor my brisk walking milestone.
I also knew about the auction page where you get to bid with your sweat coin, but I never knew the app do pay through PayPal before.
I haven't heard of that site, but from the name itself, sweat coin, its implication is you have to labor more, sweats out before money comes out. If and when you are still in blue waiting for nothing, better dismiss that site in your life before it ruins your interest. There are so many sites out there waiting for us. Just never give up. In case, there is a chance for you to claim your pay, much better to claim it peacefully from the site owner.
The app doesn't require much sweat, it can just be running as a background app. Even walking around the house alone can earn something .

I spent my 5 sweatcoin for an earbud. Too bad I cannot use the code because the price of the earbuds is $38. I already got 68% discount but the $38 is too much for me to spend for an earbud. But the item looks nice and it is free shipping.. let me know if you like the earbuds. I will trade my promo code with your RIF. Lol
The earbuds is worth $99.99 but it is yours for only $38

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-14-19-18-50-08_f359031c6e72fb3fe2ace3a2bedab38b.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-14-19-18-50-08_f359031c6e72fb3fe2ace3a2bedab38b.jpg
    685.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Sweatcoin app is a app that pays users for walking, the more you walk the more sweatcoins you get. What do you think about the legitimacy of this app?
It is legit but I always forget to turn it on whenever I am going somewhere so that it will be able to count my steps

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
The Sweatcoin app is legit and paying, many members who have been with for more than a year are satisfied. As the name implies, Sweatkoin provides rewards for sweating both running and walking.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
I also knew about the auction page where you get to bid with your sweat coin, but I never knew the app do pay through PayPal before.

The app doesn't require much sweat, it can just be running as a background app. Even walking around the house alone can earn something .
Can I register on that site? How does a site monitor us walking at home or on the beach? This is so exciting for while earning, our body too is exercising. I will try to open this site and find out how good is it.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The Sweatcoin app is legit and paying, many members who have been with for more than a year are satisfied. As the name implies, Sweatkoin provides rewards for sweating both running and walking.
You're right about that, sometimes the steos increase even when one is in a car or on a bike, I don't know why it does though
Do you know how those who claimed the app pays got their payments? Was it paid as a crypto token or straight to bank?
Can I register on that site? How does a site monitor us walking at home or on the beach? This is so exciting for while earning, our body too is exercising. I will try to open this site and find out how good is it.
All you need to do is to get the app on play store then do the necessary registrations and also make sure to keep the app running in background apps.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
You're right about that, sometimes the steos increase even when one is in a car or on a bike, I don't know why it does though
Do you know how those who claimed the app pays got their payments? Was it paid as a crypto token or straight to bank?

All you need to do is to get the app on play store then do the necessary registrations and also make sure to keep the app running in background apps.
Have you received your payment? Was it big or small?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I spent my 5 sweatcoin for an earbud. Too bad I cannot use the code because the price of the earbuds is $38. I already got 68% discount but the $38 is too much for me to spend for an earbud. But the item looks nice and it is free shipping.. let me know if you like the earbuds. I will trade my promo code with your RIF. Lol
The earbuds is worth $99.99 but it is yours for only $38
Those earbuds are way too expensive! Although the discount seems tempting but I can't go for it because there are more cheaper earbuds here for around $20 or even less. Isn't it possible for you to cover all the price with your sweatcoin?
Have you received your payment? Was it big or small?
I haven't request payment, I don't even know how to because I can't find the withdraw option on my end, you can try the app to see for yourself .

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
Those earbuds are way too expensive! Although the discount seems tempting but I can't go for it because there are more cheaper earbuds here for around $20 or even less. Isn't it possible for you to cover all the price with your sweatcoin?

I haven't request payment, I don't even know how to because I can't find the withdraw option on my end, you can try the app to see for yourself .
Really? That is weird, that might be like OT that does not pay members. There is no portion to apply for a payout only to know it does not pay people. It might also be that site. I will check it. It said that it is legit. But it requires me to download the app. I might do it later.

I think no, they only cover portion of the price. Yes, no way I can afford to buy such expensive earbuds. I am not into gadgets. I only tried to redeem to check if it is legit but the price is still too much after the discount so I am not taking it. I still can't find if there is an option to cash out via PayPal.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Really? That is weird, that might be like OT that does not pay members. There is no portion to apply for a payout only to know it does not pay people. It might also be that site. I will check it. It said that it is legit. But it requires me to download the app. I might do it later.
There are some users who claimed to have gotten paid by the app, I dont know how they did it though.
I think no, they only cover portion of the price. Yes, no way I can afford to buy such expensive earbuds. I am not into gadgets. I only tried to redeem to check if it is legit but the price is still too much after the discount so I am not taking it. I still can't find if there is an option to cash out via PayPal.
It would be better if the app can pay users with cash or crypto, I hear the sweatcoin have now been listed on exchange wallets, although I don't know how legit the news is.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
There are some users who claimed to have gotten paid by the app, I dont know how they did it though.

It would be better if the app can pay users with cash or crypto, I hear the sweatcoin have now been listed on exchange wallets, although I don't know how legit the news is.
@Mikky and @AmazingJob ,this sweat coin app doesn't pay in cash but gift certificates.

@Mikky and @AmazingJob ,this sweat coin app doesn't pay in cash but gift certificates.
Yes, it pays in gift cards for now. I am waiting for the feature where we can transfer to another wallet. It's coming soon. I hope it will be soonest. I can't wait to see the equivalent in BCH or BTC.

Back