Is working with this shift system effective?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Many companies implement a work schedule with a shift system, some divide the schedule into 2 or 3 shifts. I myself actually don't like working in a shift system, because when I'm changing shift schedules, I will feel very tired. For example, from the night shift, you immediately switch to the morning shift.

What do you think, is implementing a work schedule in a shift system effective, or implementing a fixed shift schedule without taking turns with other employees. Or just apply normal working hours, leaving early in the morning and returning in the evening for all employees?

It is not every business that makes use of shift working system but for those that are making use of it, I believe that it is something that helps to relieve the workers of so much stress.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Work shifting is mandatory in some big companies. They aim to profit in millions for the sake of their capital and good salaries for the workers.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I prefer the day shift. I feel groggy when I lack a few hours of sleep. I better sleep late than no sleep the whole, evening. We might be sick, but others who are used to it, never care.
I'm just like you, it's easy to get dizzy if you don't get enough sleep or sleep late. I prefer to work from morning to evening, and I use the evening to relax and rest.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I don't think that shift system is bad I like the fact that you can work at some point and get relieved at another. so it is to master the model
It is very effective because it does not even make sense for one person to be working throughout the day especially when the job is a 301 so it is advisable to take turns

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
I think a lot of factories owners know how stressful their job can be as such they use this method of running their job and it has been effective for them

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It is not good for our health to work in the evening compromising our sleep. Our sleep patterns will be disrupted.
Yes, you're right, I've tried working at night, and sleeping during the day. The next night's bedtime was chaotic, irregular. So, the body is easy to drop. So I am grateful not to have to work in a shift system, especially the night shift. My work schedule is always fixed every day.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
That is what we feel, body heavy as if full of water. The reason behind it is the lack of sleep. Our body system is out of order which is why our sleep pattern is affected by what is not the usual.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That is what we feel, body heavy as if full of water. The reason behind it is the lack of sleep. Our body system is out of order which is why our sleep pattern is affected by what is not the usual.
That's why I wonder with people who work the shift system, especially the night shift, how can they be okay. Health is like normal and there doesn't appear to be any disturbance, except for panda eyes. :D

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Those who are used to having their bodies get accustomed to sleeping during the day, but those new night shift workers found it difficult to sleep during the day. They always feel their head heavy.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Those who are used to having their bodies get accustomed to sleeping during the day, but those new night shift workers found it difficult to sleep during the day. They always feel their head heavy.
I do take naps a lot, but the quality of my naps isn't as good as my night's sleep. Because during the day there are things that make me unable to enjoy sleep as it should, whether the neighbors are suddenly calling, whether the noise is disturbing, whether the weather is hot which makes it uncomfortable, etc. :D

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a very efficient way of working and is applicable in very big organizations especially ones that operate 24 hours. It is mostly obtainable in pharmacies and petrol stations in my country.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It is a very efficient way of working and is applicable in very big organizations especially ones that operate 24 hours. It is mostly obtainable in pharmacies and petrol stations in my country.
I totally agree with you, as well as many factories that implement this system, even minimarkets that are open 24 hours so they implement a shift system. It's just that for minimarkets that are open 24 hours after a certain hour, customers are not allowed to enter the store, so they are served from the front door which is closed, only a small window is opened. In order to keep the shop safe from the dangers of crime.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I totally agree with you, as well as many factories that implement this system, even minimarkets that are open 24 hours so they implement a shift system. It's just that for minimarkets that are open 24 hours after a certain hour, customers are not allowed to enter the store, so they are served from the front door which is closed, only a small window is opened. In order to keep the shop safe from the dangers of crime.
It is a measure maintain security. I have to tell you the truth, if I have to take up a paid employment,it would only be in a firm that allows for shift work because the workload would be reduced.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I do take naps a lot, but the quality of my naps isn't as good as my night's sleep. Because during the day there are things that make me unable to enjoy sleep as it should, whether the neighbors are suddenly calling, whether the noise is disturbing, whether the weather is hot which makes it uncomfortable, etc. :D
I dislike the night shift system though I never had experienced it. But my sister had experienced it and got sick of hyper because of lack of sleep.Her doctor advised her to file for an early retirement. She retired t age 45.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It is a measure maintain security. I have to tell you the truth, if I have to take up a paid employment,it would only be in a firm that allows for shift work because the workload would be reduced.
What I know is that even though working in shifts doesn't necessarily reduce the workload. Everything is the same, for example for 24 hours divided into 3 shifts, each employee gets the task of working for a minimum of 8 hours. So continue to alternate with other employees according to the schedule.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It is better for these companies to her robots because they do not sleep hehehe. Robots can suffice whole night duty without complaining of a backache or headache. But many lost jobs.
If companies employ robots, won't it further increase unemployment because many employees are laid off. But I'm also surprised, how can the robot work as it should, is it controlled using a remote? :D

Back