Is working with this shift system effective?

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If companies employ robots, won't it further increase unemployment because many employees are laid off. But I'm also surprised, how can the robot work as it should, is it controlled using a remote? :D
There is a limit to what robots can or cannot do. Robots don't have inductive reasoning. There are certain tasks that you cannot give to a robot. Like it or not, robots would still work alongside robots.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is a limit to what robots can or cannot do. Robots don't have inductive reasoning. There are certain tasks that you cannot give to a robot. Like it or not, robots would still work alongside robots.
I totally agree with you, maybe if companies employ a lot of robots they will try to reduce human employees, even though maybe not 100% of employees are all robots. This can cause unemployment. Therefore we are required to be creative and prepare ourselves to face the worst that could happen.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I totally agree with you, maybe if companies employ a lot of robots they will try to reduce human employees, even though maybe not 100% of employees are all robots. This can cause unemployment. Therefore we are required to be creative and prepare ourselves to face the worst that could happen.
It would reduce the input of humans in the production process. It is nit possible to completely eliminate humans because the robots themselves need human control to work well. But unemployment would surely be on the rise.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is very effective because it does not even make sense for one person to be working throughout the day especially when the job is a 301 so it is advisable to take turns
I believe that most companies that have their work operation going on 24/7 will always be working on shift so that some of their staff who works during the day we go and rest for those that are going to work night shift to take over.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I also really don't like working with a shift system, because at night I get sleepy easily so I prefer to do activities in the morning to evening. But sometimes this cannot be chosen, the superior's rules must still be obeyed.
Same here, I am more active at night than in the morning and shifts like this don't work out for me, even when I slept during the day I still always feel the need to sleep at night, workers should be asked if it will work out for them, I mean night shifts.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.215
I believe that most companies that have their work operation going on 24/7 will always be working on shift so that some of their staff who works during the day we go and rest for those that are going to work night shift to take over.
I know a particular company where my friend works and this is how they operate and I believe that this is how most big companies operate so that the work load will not be too much for their workers

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes working with the shift is very effective it gives workers break and time to get ready for the job ahead
I believe that working in shifts is one of the best working ideas

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Working in shifts enhances efficiency for the organization. There is a point where human output becomes inefficient after beinf in a particular task for that long. Fresh hands come in with fresh energy to reduce the lethargy of one staff.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.170
If you want to create a business that is operational 24 hours, or more than 12 hours, you need staff to work on shifts as you cannot ask anyone to work for you for 12 hours or 24 hours.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.215
Yes working with the shift is very effective it gives workers break and time to get ready for the job ahead
I believe that working in shifts is one of the best working ideas
It will give workers time to rest so that they can have the strength to do the work again after they have passed it to someone else so shift is very good and it makes the job easier for them

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.210
Raw Dex
$0.010
I left a job because of this shift system, as I used to work in a call centre in night shift suddenly they change it in morning shift and after them again they rotate it to the night I was not able to adjust myself with it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.313
I like the shift system and if I ever run a business it will be the shift system style that I will adopt for my business which will bring efficiency
Yes it actually helps a lot. The shift system helps to reduce and in most cases prevent burnouts. This would also stop workers from not being active at the office.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$0.848
I must say that it is effective to some companies having shift schedules. It is more evident for those who are in a BPO industry. Some people can work with this kind of working system, but not for me.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.215
I left a job because of this shift system, as I used to work in a call centre in night shift suddenly they change it in morning shift and after them again they rotate it to the night I was not able to adjust myself with it.
It would have been better if you were called for night shift once in a while but it does not make sense for them to be calling you for night shift all the time because the body needs to rest

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Working with shift should be very much effective because it gives time to rest for work and come back afresh it won't also get a group of worker get too exhaust before replacement with another set of people

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.215
Working with shift should be very much effective because it gives time to rest for work and come back afresh it won't also get a group of worker get too exhaust before replacement with another set of people
That is how it should be. I do not even see it as something that is reasonable for just one person to be doing all the job especially when it is a big company and they can afford to pay for shift

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.601
Raw Dex
$0.307
Yes,shift system is really useful as it helps to reduce and in most cases prevent burnouts. This would also stop workers from not being productive and effective when they should

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.215
Yes,shift system is really useful as it helps to reduce and in most cases prevent burnouts. This would also stop workers from not being productive and effective when they should
It is good for you to give your workers space to rest so that they will be energetic when it is time for them to work and that is where the shift comes in. Shift is needed especially for rigorous jobs

Back