AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Let me know. I am not sure if I can. I am on ML. Will try to go back to all who commented on my series. Also, if I can go to our bowling tomorrow, I won't be available in the afternoon.

I am not on mylot these days but I miss my friends there, today I posted a few comments but could not find interesting discussions there.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
These paid to post forums that you have listed are awesome,i was on dime forum at some point and the admin was good but people can really post like a zillion threads and coments.Evetually he started using his personal money to pay people as the ad revnue he was getting was not equal to the amount he was paying.Same thing happened to Trendri at some point but the admin decided to take a break and bounced back stronger later.The same thing for bizdustry.If no good strategy forums will always crush at some point because people just want to earn by posting coments and threads.

Some of the other legit forums i know and i am registered on include mylot,FC,bmf,trendri,refferalindex,bizdustry and i would not join any more forums because just these are more than enough.Some i may have repeated them.

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This afternoon I researched forum sites legit and paying. I want to share them to you hoping you could help me check how good are they. These are the following :
1. Dime forum - $5 payout, PayPal, operates worldwide
2. The Forum Wheel- $5 threshold PayPal.
3. Digital Money Talk - $2 cashout, payment thru Payeer or Payza.

May I know if you're working on this forums?
I’m not familiar with these sites.

Back