AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
A few years ago I joined Dimeforum and already raised more than $10, but when withdrawing funds, payment is pending for long time. After reading reviews on other forums, it turns out that Dimeforum is a scam site.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
A few years ago I joined Dimeforum and already raised more than $10, but when withdrawing funds, payment is pending for long time. After reading reviews on other forums, it turns out that Dimeforum is a scam site.
I am sorry to know that. I think I joined the site but did not continue because I have read about it being scam.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
All forums allegedly claimed to be legit and they all appear attractive. It is when you engage with them and are able to be paid you will then know their legitimacy.
I agree with you they all claimed they're legal despite a hidden agenda that's to scam innocent people.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.593
I believe trendri, insured forum, and RIF are the only sites that are working very well now. The rest are just struggling
Have you received payment from insuredforum.com recently ? I have placed a withdrawal request on Tuesday and have not received the payment till date, so I would like to find out if there is any problem.

Afeefah

Complete Stranger
Dec 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I post on RIF and bizdustry, I also registered on trendri but I haven't post anything on the site yet. Beermoney forum is also another site that pays to post.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I shouldn't have given that forum a go and when I wanted to miss then I thought I already earned $5 so I should post 50 comments and get paid but admin outsmarted me
That's why I don't support many of these so called PTP sites. Some of them are scams. Stay with the legit ones that have not disappoint you.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I love mylot but after posting some comments, one of the moderator told me that Mylot don't pay Nigerians then I realized how stupid I have been.
I'm also a Mylotter, sorry to know about it. I'll ask Mylot admin tomorrow if it's true.What's your username in Mylot? I might have responded your posts.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am glad we are here. I think I registered on thus Forum Dime or Dime Forum. I can't remember because I did not visit the site anymore after knowing it is a scam site..
Many forums that are online needed to be scrutinized before engage on. Some of them are scams. If you have genuine like RIF, stick with it.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.540
This afternoon I researched forum sites legit and paying. I want to share them to you hoping you could help me check how good are they. These are the following :
1. Dime forum - $5 payout, PayPal, operates worldwide
2. The Forum Wheel- $5 threshold PayPal.
3. Digital Money Talk - $2 cashout, payment thru Payeer or Payza.

May I know if you're working on this forums?
I use The Forum Wheel, it is a post exchange platform but these days there are no forums for me to participate in. You say Digital Money Talks through payza, Payza is a defunct company.

Back