AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
I don't think it's paying so don't waste time on the website and look for legit websites.
Thanks for the clarification, i think i even have an account there. When i first started working on forums, it was one of the forums i registered on but news started going round that they where not paying.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Thanks for the clarification, i think i even have an account there. When i first started working on forums, it was one of the forums i registered on but news started going round that they where not paying.
I remember reading about it on another forum that they are not paying but I'm not a member of this website.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
@Ginger , yes you told me before you always experience scams. I am hoping it won't happen to you again. Let us not trust a site as legit right away. They are tricky and so experts in luring innocent victims.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
@Ginger , yes you told me before you always experience scams. I am hoping it won't happen to you again. Let us not trust a site as legit right away. They are tricky and so experts in luring innocent victims.
It's tough to predict and many times when we are earning from a website we feel they won't scam us anytime

Back