Let us pay ourselves first

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.555
We work hard so we have to pay ourselves first, though I do not know if you are sold out with this idea. I got this idea from the mindset of the Americans though I cannot generalize that all of them are doing this to pay the self first. What I mean in this line is after we received our salary, instead of thinking to buy others or have fun with others through bonding and have a drinking spree, instead, give favor to ourselves. What must we do? Buy something you like to buy, say for example a new dress, new shoes, or a new watch or cellular phone. Others are thinking about what to buy for someone in the family like a new cellular phone without sensing your phone is almost 8 years old :ROFLMAO:, better buy a new one for yourself. Let others wait and they will surely understand your motive.

I usually see others never care about themselves. Those ladies for example forgot to fic themselves, instead of going to the saloon to fix their hair, they go instead to a friend and bring something for that friend, what for? To let that friend remain loyal to you so you sacrifice? In me, it is not good, better to spend the money on yourself by going to the cinema to relax with your husband or kid. Let us pay ourselves first and feel the happiness or see how the self reacts to a new you. What can you say, guys? Is this a selfish action?

We work hard so we have to pay ourselves first, though I do not know if you are sold out with this idea. I got this idea from the mindset of the Americans though I cannot generalize that all of them are doing this to pay the self first. What I mean in this line is after we received our salary, instead of thinking to buy others or have fun with others through bonding and have a drinking spree, instead, give favor to ourselves. What must we do? Buy something you like to buy, say for example a new dress, new shoes, or a new watch or cellular phone. Others are thinking about what to buy for someone in the family like a new cellular phone without sensing your phone is almost 8 years old :ROFLMAO:, better buy a new one for yourself. Let others wait and they will surely understand your motive.

I usually see others never care about themselves. Those ladies for example forgot to fic themselves, instead of going to the saloon to fix their hair, they go instead to a friend and bring something for that friend, what for? To let that friend remain loyal to you so you sacrifice? In me, it is not good, better to spend the money on yourself by going to the cinema to relax with your husband or kid. Let us pay ourselves first and feel the happiness or see how the self reacts to a new you. What can you say, guys? Is this a selfish action?
I love this. I like the fact that we should take care of ourselves as well. We cannot give our all to others. We need to pamper ourselves too as a reward for the hardwork.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000

No, it is not necessarily a selfish action to pay yourself first. Everyone needs to take a little time to focus on themselves and do something for themselves. Taking care of yourself is important, and it can help to make sure that you are better equipped to take care of others. Paying yourself first can also help you to be more productive and successful, as taking care of your needs can help to give you the energy and motivation to pursue your goals. So, while it is important to think about others, it is also important to make sure you are taking care of yourself.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Indeedd, i always do this. My wife always saving our money for this. Its our "me time" as a family, i always ask my daughter what she want, and my wife will buy something that i need. She always taking good care of me, i'm so lucky having her as my wife. So, we care for each other and my wife saving our money for that special time.

Indeedd, i always do this. My wife always saving our money for this. Its our "me time" as a family, i always ask my daughter what she want, and my wife will buy something that i need. She always taking good care of me, i'm so lucky having her as my wife. So, we care for each other and my wife saving our money for that special time.
Me time is important. My me time is going to the mall and buy milktea. Sometimes buy plants.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is good to buy things you cherish for yourself. This would make you happy anytime you see such thing. Apart from this, it would make you to be determined and focus in your workplace.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is good to buy things you cherish for yourself. This would make you happy anytime you see such thing. Apart from this, it would make you to be determined and focus in your workplace.
Indeed, we you do your work with happy face and soul, everything will look so easy eventhough you will get tired after that.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What is the essence of my working to earn money. I am not a father Christmas that will distributing goods to others when I still have myself to take care of. I will always take care of myself first before others.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.768
I completely understand what you are trying to say though. There are things where you simply need to put yourself first before thinking about others. You have been working pretty hard, you deserve a break.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.555
Wow, that is so sweet my friend hehehe. Hoping you can share the picture of your family in Mylot. That is one-in-a-million luck, priceless.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, that is so sweet my friend hehehe. Hoping you can share the picture of your family in Mylot. That is one-in-a-million luck, priceless.
My wife and my daughter dont want their face reveal, i did share my own picture at mylot but my wife and daughter refuse to do it. So i respect their privacy. Thats why i never show my daughter face

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.555
My wife and my daughter dont want their face reveal, i did share my own picture at mylot but my wife and daughter refuse to do it. So i respect their privacy. Thats why i never show my daughter face
That is okay, but I shared my face there many times, shameless me and even dancing hehehe. I also posted here my activity as a rocker, I think no one reads my post.

Back