Let us pay ourselves first

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The one exception I make to that rule, is I pay my FUTURE SELF first. I depositing my earnings into an account that earns Daily Compound Interest I will have plenty of funds to do whatever I desire next year, instead of spending it all today having a little fun

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
It is extremely better to pay ourselves whenever work online first.
I love this. I like the fact that we should take care of ourselves as well. We cannot give our all to others. We need to pamper ourselves too as a reward for the hardwork.
We need to also make ourselves happy. Last Christmas, I spent thousands on my family and was late to realize that I have not bought something decent for myself. That was so disgusting. But I was thankful, my niece gifted me 2 Levis pants bought from SM. I only had bought a UV umbrella :cautious:;)

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
We need to also make ourselves happy. Last Christmas, I spent thousands on my family and was late to realize that I have not bought something decent for myself. That was so disgusting. But I was thankful, my niece gifted me 2 Levis pants bought from SM. I only had bought a UV umbrella :cautious:;)
This is so me I sometimes feel cheated I focus so much on family and forget my needs but it all good that we make others smile though.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
This is so me I sometimes feel cheated I focus so much on family and forget my needs but it all good that we make others smile though.
There is no choice, it's love that lets us extend our patience to our family. It is sacrificial love. Sometimes I am not feeling happy paying alone a thousand bills hehehe.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
There is no choice, it's love that lets us extend our patience to our family. It is sacrificial love. Sometimes I am not feeling happy paying alone a thousand bills hehehe.
Yeah what else can we do than to see those beautiful smiles I just like to have happy people around me so I try to make them happy.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
Yeah what else can we do than to see those beautiful smiles I just like to have happy people around me so I try to make them happy.
Yes, our conscience will also torture us if we are selfish to our beloved family. They are the source of our strength and happiness.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
Exactly that's why I can't resist it. I just have to create a balance maybe ikr like 2 for them then 1 for me.
That is so good, to also have something for yourself. Life is so hard this time no matter how big our salaries are.There are taxes to be paid and the forever bills.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
That is so good, to also have something for yourself. Life is so hard this time no matter how big our salaries are.There are taxes to be paid and the forever bills.
Lol at forever bills, yesh that's why money must be made daily I'm glad that I'm enjoying what I'm doing so that I can make money daily.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
We work hard so we have to pay ourselves first, though I do not know if you are sold out with this idea. I got this idea from the mindset of the Americans though I cannot generalize that all of them are doing this to pay the self first. What I mean in this line is after we received our salary, instead of thinking to buy others or have fun with others through bonding and have a drinking spree, instead, give favor to ourselves. What must we do? Buy something you like to buy, say for example a new dress, new shoes, or a new watch or cellular phone. Others are thinking about what to buy for someone in the family like a new cellular phone without sensing your phone is almost 8 years old :ROFLMAO:, better buy a new one for yourself. Let others wait and they will surely understand your motive.

I usually see others never care about themselves. Those ladies for example forgot to fic themselves, instead of going to the saloon to fix their hair, they go instead to a friend and bring something for that friend, what for? To let that friend remain loyal to you so you sacrifice? In me, it is not good, better to spend the money on yourself by going to the cinema to relax with your husband or kid. Let us pay ourselves first and feel the happiness or see how the self reacts to a new you. What can you say, guys? Is this a selfish action?
It is very important to take care of yourself with the money that you are making. It should be you first before any other person

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
It is very important to take care of yourself with the money that you are making. It should be you first before any other person
That is what I am doing to pay myself first. It is not easy to work then there is nothing for the self. It is not right for me.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
That is what I am doing to pay myself first. It is not easy to work then there is nothing for the self. It is not right for me.
There are a lot of times that I starve myself but I realised that it is not worth it because I work so hard for the money and it will not be nice for me not to spend it

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
There are a lot of times that I starve myself but I realised that it is not worth it because I work so hard for the money and it will not be nice for me not to spend it
Don't starve yourself. That's our purpose why work hard to skip hunger. Pay yourself first. Never be starved again.You might get sick.

Back