Let us talk about all the payment processors and payment Solutions you use locally and internationally.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
So as a start up there are alot of money related programs and services you do.Some my require minute or low volume transactions to be paid to a group of people.More especially if you are running a promotion of small tasks that you would like to be done such as we are credited for comments and threads in most forums.

which payment processors or solutions do you think are perfect for making like 0.20cents to a large number of people with out running into losses incurred through fees for both local and international transactions.I think paypal works well for me and seconded by payeer.I may not use them directly but i use them indirectly.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
So as a start up there are alot of money related programs and services you do.Some my require minute or low volume transactions to be paid to a group of people.More especially if you are running a promotion of small tasks that you would like to be done such as we are credited for comments and threads in most forums.

which payment processors or solutions do you think are perfect for making like 0.20cents to a large number of people with out running into losses incurred through fees for both local and international transactions.I think paypal works well for me and seconded by payeer.I may not use them directly but i use them indirectly.
There was a time I used to write on Amazon Kindle Publishing and I can say that Payoneer has worked so well for me. I never had a verified PayPal account so I can't vouch for PayPal

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.090
What do I think if a website start working it should allow all payment processors to get money. Or just give direct bank deposit option.So many countries where paypal not work so the talented people there didn't get any benefit from that website.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
What do I think if a website start working it should allow all payment processors to get money. Or just give direct bank deposit option.So many countries where paypal not work so the talented people there didn't get any benefit from that website.
That's why I can always say that cryptocurrency is the best. There is no country that does not use cryptocurrency. If is the best for of payment

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
There was a time I used to write on Amazon Kindle Publishing and I can say that Payoneer has worked so well for me. I never had a verified PayPal account so I can't vouch for PayPal
I know about payoneer and it is a good platform but sadly you actually need about $50 dollars if you want to make a withdraw from there.

as for cryptocurrency only coinbase to coinbase is favourable but other wallets and exchanger do attract a fee.So am looking at finding out those platforms you use personally for local and interantional transactions according to you.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
I know about payoneer and it is a good paltform but sadly you actually need about $50 dollars if you want to make a withdraw from there.

as for cryptocurrency only coinbase to coinbase is favourable but other wallets and exchanger do attract a fee.So am looking at finding out those platforms you use personally for local and interantional transactions according to you.
Yes you're right. Even though it took a longer time to get to $50, I was still able to withdraw

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
There are different payment apps available in India and we can utilize any because all these work on a UPI interface with which we can pay any person in India even if it is Re. 1 and its fast and convenient and the receive will receive payment directly to its bank account

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
There are different payment apps available in India and we can utilize any because all these work on a UPI interface with which we can pay any person in India even if it is Re. 1 and its fast and convenient and the receive will receive payment directly to its bank account
Thanks for a quality answer and how i wish you can specify a few of those you have found very useful to your convenience and convenience of others for local and international tarnsactions.Myabe i can suggest some for you.What about Airtm how do you find its usage since it is a peer to peer playform.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is this payment processor that many people have not know and I can tip it as one of the best payment processor with many great functions. The name is payeer.
With payeer we can transact with very small amount of money like few cents and it has very low transaction fees.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
There is this payment processor that many people have not know and I can tip it as one of the best payment processor with many great functions. The name is payeer.
With payeer we can transact with very small amount of money like few cents and it has very low transaction fees.
This is very true that payer was herding the right direction until there were sancions against it becuase of alot of scam sites using it to steal from unsuspecting people.But nothing was lodged formally against payeer.Otherwise it us a very good platform.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have PayPal but I don't think I can pay with that to anyone unless I can add my credit card to it so it's hard to use an Indian Paypal because of so many restrictions but if we talk about local then I prefer to pay via Paytm or Amazon pay and both are good

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is very true that payer was herding the right direction until there were sancions against it becuase of alot of scam sites using it to steal from unsuspecting people.But nothing was lodged formally against payeer.Otherwise it us a very good platform.
I don't understand how scam websites are using it to steal people's money. This is the first time I will be hearing that. Could you please explain what you mean by that. Because if that is the case then it is not a secure wallet to safe our funds.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I don't understand how scam websites are using it to steal people's money. This is the first time I will be hearing that. Could you please explain what you mean by that. Because if that is the case then it is not a secure wallet to safe our funds.
Ohh i should have been specific in my coment,meant most high yeild income projects were using it as a mode of deposits and withdraws.This triggered a credibility status as it was protecting alot of such people who could create Hyip sites and scam people but those people could not be traced or complaints made against them so that disputes could be opened to ask for refunds.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ohh i should have been specific in my coment,meant most high yeild income projects were using it as a mode of deposits and withdraws.This triggered a credibility status as it was protecting alot of such people who could create Hyip sites and scam people but those people could not be traced or complaints made against them so that disputes could be opened to ask for refunds.
That is why there are lots of them and why it is done online. Because online transaction can not be easily traced.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Thanks for submissions and would like to get more feedback from other people and their experiences.So from those answers so far i think that paypal,airtm and paytm,Payoneer stamnd out so far and have proved to be lucrative for local and international transactions.

anybody in africa use flutterwave,how about mpesa and others tell us those payment solutions and processors that are working for you for local and international transactions.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use flutterwave a lot as a local payment processor because it's fast and very secure and also the handling fees isn't that neck breaking even for huge amount. I'm not that familiar with international payment processor, I only make use of crypto currencies . recently, I heard about geepay, I don't much about it probably someone here might know.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.333
Have you stopped writing for them I have been nursing this idea. is this really lucrative as always stated.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I use flutterwave a lot as a local payment processor because it's fast and very secure and also the handling fees isn't that neck breaking even for huge amount. I'm not that familiar with international payment processor, I only make use of crypto currencies . recently, I heard about geepay, I don't much about it probably someone here might know.
Thank you for sharing your experience with flutterwave,we are aggregating the payment processors and payment solutions that are working welll, more especially for low volume transactions.We have added that one too.PLease do let us know how your experience is going to be with geepay.

so currently we have the following below list;
1.paypal
2.payeer
3.payoneer
4.flutterwave
5.coinbase
6.faucetpay

Back