Let us talk about all the payment processors and payment Solutions you use locally and internationally.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The e wallets don't give me stress. The only time I had challenges with it was when the entire banking system shut down last week. Beyond that, there it is a fully functional bank in my place. I got my atm already.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.215
I too find it more convenient in using the e wallets. I like the idea of making online or the internet banking whenever I go with my phone. I love to do everything to deal with money with my phone.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$1.619
Raw Dex
$0.001
I only use cryptocurrency and Binance to do all my online transactions. Once a site don't accept or pay with cryptocurrency, I have no business with them. Though I have account with skrill, but I prefer cryptocurrency because is seamless and fast.
It's very true that majority of the people prefer to use cryptocurrency as a preferred payment processor.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.351
Raw Dex
$0.002
For me I have always preferred bank transfer as in just give direct bank deposit option so that I received it in my local bank account So I don't need to pay fees

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's why I can always say that cryptocurrency is the best. There is no country that does not use cryptocurrency. If is the best for of payment
Crypto currency is not allowed in Nigeria. But coin and all other alternative coins are not allowed for usage. That explains why many crypto exchangers except Binance don't allow registration from Nigeria. Though there are some ways people are still using cryptos.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I thought they had lifted all those transaction's restrictions. I use e wallets though. And I am not subjected to any limits. That's why I think these e wallets would soon take over banks.
Well, I don't think there is any way e-wallets will be able to take over commercial banks. You also need to realise that some of those e-wallets are being owned by the commercial Banks.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There was a time I used to write on Amazon Kindle Publishing and I can say that Payoneer has worked so well for me. I never had a verified PayPal account so I can't vouch for PayPal
Payonner has been one of the payment processors so far. It's services is excellent. And it covers almost every countries where international transactions is a challenge. It can be used to open US bank account without hassle. Once it is verified, you don't have any problem in transaction.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I don't think there is any way e-wallets will be able to take over commercial banks. You also need to realise that some of those e-wallets are being owned by the commercial Banks.
With the way Opay is going, banks have to be wary. I run exchange business and I have t tell you that most of the accounts I make payments to on a daily are Opay accounts. They even have an ATM card now.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Payonner has been one of the payment processors so far. It's services is excellent. And it covers almost every countries where international transactions is a challenge. It can be used to open US bank account without hassle. Once it is verified, you don't have any problem in transaction.
I like the fact that you can receive payments on Payoneer in any part of the world

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Am glad that Binance has updated and simplified the know-your-customer procedure, it is way easier now and I have my binance verified wallet now. I take it that a lot of people are using only selected methods to send and receive money as a business and as individuals which is good as most of the listed ones almost works worldwide. I should aggregate them now.

Back