Living on interest

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Only a few have thought about this living on interest means instead of working double during retirement, live on the interest. Let the money work for you. It is not good to see retired still working hard for survival. There might be countries whose pension during retirement is not enough for their food and medicine, Once we retire, our health deteriorates and our income is also on static. It no longer has disputes to increase, but rather the maintaining amount one must endure. It is so painful to see old people relying only on their children which is why the children would argue with each other as to who will be the next to take care of their parents' daily consumption or needs.

In my country, there are two types of saving money for retirement, the Social Security System ( SSS) and the Government System Insurance System ( GSIS) The SSS is a private corporation after which, only private employees can save their retirement program thru payroll deduction and their company would remit to SSS office the contributions of the individual employee. Those civilians or those having businesses could also pay their monthly premiums to SSS as self-paying individuals. If their monthly premium is too small, there is a tendency that their pension would also be small, unless pay bigger to have a sufficient monthly pension for life. GSIS system is intended only for all employees who work in a company, schools, colleges, universities, and establishments owned by the local and national government. These employees receive better pensions during retirement for they are deducted more than those under private offices, companies, schools, colleges, and universities.

That is why they defined SSS as living on LOSS, adding one S and inserting the letter L to mean LIVING ON LOSS. So how will these people have the chance to live on interest? Those people who worked and retired in a private company? Their salaries are also not enough for the family, therefore they cannot save. The best thing to do is to save regardless of the payment received and apply Rule 72 of Albert Einstein to know when your money doubles. There s a chance e for everyone to live on interest because Rule 72 of Einstein makes you a millionaire according to the expected years and according to your age. What can you suggest about the way how one can live on interest and not live on loss?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My mom is retire for almost 7 years now, and her pension is more than enough to feed her and for saving. I dont have to worry about her because her money is more than enough for herself. My daughter always get the money from her grandmother every month

Last edited:

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The Unites States covers at least the basic needs of all workers with Manditory deductions their entire working life they can claim after 62 years old or upon dissability. If the individuals plan to be debt free upon retirement it can be enough to live on and be quite well off if they saved as well and especially well if their house is paid for. There is also Public Employees Retirement System which treats their workers even better. I have been retired since 2000 and have not diped into my savings yet and have built up my Bitcoin savings to a few Million Satoshi to have pocket money on the side.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
My mom is retire for almost 7 years now, and his pension is more than enough to feed her and for saving. I dont have to worry about her because her money is more than enough for herself. My daughter always get the money from her grandmother every month
That is good to know, she might have paid a bigger premium during the time she was working.
Post automatically merged:

The Unites States covers at least the basic needs of all workers with Manditory deductions their entire working life they can claim after 62 years old or upon dissability. If the individuals plan to be debt free upon retirement it can be enough to live on and be quite well off if they saved as well and especially well if their house is paid for. There is also Public Employees Retirement System which treats their workers even better. I have been retired since 2000 and have not diped into my savings yet and have built up my Bitcoin savings to a few Million Satoshi to have pocket money on the side.
I really appreciated the retirement system in the United States, pro-human. Those who did not have a wok, ma also get pension money during retirement.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is good to know, she might have paid a bigger premium during the time she was working.
Post automatically merged:

I really appreciated the retirement system in the United States, pro-human. Those who did not have a wok, ma also get pension money during retirement.
Its such a relieve for me that i dont have to worry about her living cost and needs, her pension can buy it all. So, i just have to focus on my self to feed my wife and daughter.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Only a few have thought about this living on interest means instead of working double during retirement, live on the interest. Let the money work for you. It is not good to see retired still working hard for survival. There might be countries whose pension during retirement is not enough for their food and medicine, Once we retire, our health deteriorates and our income is also on static. It no longer has disputes to increase, but rather the maintaining amount one must endure. It is so painful to see old people relying only on their children which is why the children would argue with each other as to who will be the next to take care of their parents' daily consumption or needs.

In my country, there are two types of saving money for retirement, the Social Security System ( SSS) and the Government System Insurance System ( GSIS) The SSS is a private corporation after which, only private employees can save their retirement program thru payroll deduction and their company would remit to SSS office the contributions of the individual employee. Those civilians or those having businesses could also pay their monthly premiums to SSS as self-paying individuals. If their monthly premium is too small, there is a tendency that their pension would also be small, unless pay bigger to have a sufficient monthly pension for life. GSIS system is intended only for all employees who work in a company, schools, colleges, universities, and establishments owned by the local and national government. These employees receive better pensions during retirement for they are deducted more than those under private offices, companies, schools, colleges, and universities.

That is why they defined SSS as living on LOSS, adding one S and inserting the letter L to mean LIVING ON LOSS. So how will these people have the chance to live on interest? Those people who worked and retired in a private company? Their salaries are also not enough for the family, therefore they cannot save. The best thing to do is to save regardless of the payment received and apply Rule 72 of Albert Einstein to know when your money doubles. There s a chance e for everyone to live on interest because Rule 72 of Einstein makes you a millionaire according to the expected years and according to your age. What can you suggest about the way how one can live on interest and not live on loss?
Living on interest instead of working double during retirement is a great way to ensure that people have a comfortable life even after they are done working. To make this a reality, people should start saving early on and make sure they save enough to be able to live off of the interest. Saving enough to be able to live off of the interest is not easy, however, and there are some strategies that people can employ to make it a reality.

First, people should start saving early in life. The earlier you start saving, the more money you will have in the long run. Compound interest is a powerful tool that can help people amass a large sum of money over a long period of time.

Second, people should invest in the stock market. Investing in the stock market is a great way to make your money work for you by earning dividends and capital gains. It can be a risky endeavor, however, so people should make sure they understand the risks involved and that they have a solid understanding of how the stock market works before investing.

Third, people should also consider investing in real estate. Real estate can be a great way to generate a steady stream of income. The key is to purchase properties that are in high demand and will likely appreciate in value over time. Finally, people should also look into other forms of passive income. Passive income is an income that comes from sources other than your primary job, such as investments, rental properties, and online businesses.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
That is the reason everyone has to plan the season of their lives. If you don't plan it well, you would end up frustrated in retirement. My parents are retired yet they don't depend on me. They rather give to me.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
Living on interest instead of working double during retirement is a great way to ensure that people have a comfortable life even after they are done working. To make this a reality, people should start saving early on and make sure they save enough to be able to live off of the interest. Saving enough to be able to live off of the interest is not easy, however, and there are some strategies that people can employ to make it a reality.

First, people should start saving early in life. The earlier you start saving, the more money you will have in the long run. Compound interest is a powerful tool that can help people amass a large sum of money over a long period of time.

Second, people should invest in the stock market. Investing in the stock market is a great way to make your money work for you by earning dividends and capital gains. It can be a risky endeavor, however, so people should make sure they understand the risks involved and that they have a solid understanding of how the stock market works before investing.

Third, people should also consider investing in real estate. Real estate can be a great way to generate a steady stream of income. The key is to purchase properties that are in high demand and will likely appreciate in value over time. Finally, people should also look into other forms of passive income. Passive income is an income that comes from sources other than your primary job, such as investments, rental properties, and online businesses.
Thanks very well said if only all are preparing for the worse in old age they must at all cost find something that earns interest like getting a whole life insurance policy or pension program.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.081
This is so ideal for me. It can give more interest if we put some of our money in time deposit in banks. I am planning to have dollar time deposit in the future.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
This is so ideal for me. It can give more interest if we put some of our money in time deposit in banks. I am planning to have dollar time deposit in the future.
If you want to become a millionaire, do not save your money in the bank, save it in a mutual fund or in an insurance company. Try to scout there in Bagui city PRU-LIFe.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you want to become a millionaire, do not save your money in the bank, save it in a mutual fund or in an insurance company. Try to scout there in Bagui city PRU-LIFe.
That requires you to dig into your own pocket to get the money to deposit, or you can earn free Bitcoin and deposit it with CryptoWin and grow Compound Interest for free. I know it's only Satoshi, but I am a Millionair in 8 months.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.612
That requires you to dig into your own pocket to get the money to deposit, or you can earn free Bitcoin and deposit it with CryptoWin and grow Compound Interest for free. I know it's only Satoshi, but I am a Millionair in 8 months.
Congrats to you Buddy. I'm hoping I can follow your footsteps in the coming days. Thanks for inspiring me.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
In my home country depositing money in fixed deposit bank accounts and earning quarterly interest on your deposit is one of the best ways to generate passive income, mostly for elderly people.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my home country depositing money in fixed deposit bank accounts and earning quarterly interest on your deposit is one of the best ways to generate passive income, mostly for elderly people.
The advantage the US has is we can calculate the interest earned daily instead of once per quarter, which means I collect my earnings 90 times instead of just once, and each time I can reinvest the sum collected including the interest gained for a higher return the next day.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
The advantage the US has is we can calculate the interest earned daily instead of once per quarter, which means I collect my earnings 90 times instead of just once, and each time I can reinvest the sum collected including the interest gained for a higher return the next day.
We also receive daily interest and the earned interest is then added to the principle so that we can again earn interest. However, this rule only applies to normal savings accounts. For fixed deposits, we can only withdraw quarterly.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
My mom is retire for almost 7 years now, and her pension is more than enough to feed her and for saving. I dont have to worry about her because her money is more than enough for herself. My daughter always get the money from her grandmother every month
That is good
I am sure that she was working in a very good company for her pension to be much.

Back