Making money from writing product reviews.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
I belong to a couple different sites that send me products and ask me for my opinion. Then I give them my opinion about the product and they pay me in US funds
I tried at least twice to participate to such sites, but they never gave me such opportunities (Toluna was one of these and I'm sure the issue was my third world country location).

These websites don't exist for my location so I cannot earn from these
Yes, the same in my case. But if I don't mistake, I had tried also when I lived in Italy, with no success (ok, Italy is not completely a top tier country, it's more likely a tier2 and maybe they only consider specific Italian big populated and industrial cities or touristic cities).

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Some people make good money off a YouTube channel that concentrate mostly on product reviews . . You get to the monetization threshold and start making a lot of money.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, it is great for passive income. Many influencers or celebrities do this business. But I didn't run it for several reasons, one of which was that I didn't have social media or a blog that was full of visitors.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
The big question is if they would pay you for writing honest reviews about the products. Or they would armtwist a user to write what they want him or her to write.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
I have made money by writing reviews on newspapers, for clients through freelancer websites as well as forums and article sites. If you rely on this method, you sometimes have to write fake reviews.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
One can make money from writing product reviews by writing honest and detailed reviews of products, either on their own blog or website, or on a platform that pays reviewers for their opinions. Some popular platforms include Amazon's Affiliate Program, Influencer marketing, and sponsored content on websites and social media. The key is to build an audience and reputation for providing valuable information to potential buyers.
Wow, I think this is a very nice way and concept to earn some few bucks, once you're able to build a very loyal audience, you would definitely be getting review gigs, so how do one go about this, I would really like to venture into this reviewing stuff.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Writing product reviews is a very good job where you get hired by companies that want you to advertise their products. This is the job that copywriters do. They write copies that help convince customers to buy the products or services.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
So
I tried at least twice to participate to such sites, but they never gave me such opportunities (Toluna was one of these and I'm sure the issue was my third world country location).

Yes, the same in my case. But if I don't mistake, I had tried also when I lived in Italy, with no success (ok, Italy is not completely a top tier country, it's more likely a tier2 and maybe they only consider specific Italian big populated and industrial cities or touristic cities).
Some of all these review jobs are usually geotargeted to the best of my knowledge, and the location or region one is coming from has a lot to do with the opportunities that would abound for him or her, but keep on trying, you would surely get a good legit paying review site to work on.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I have never engaged myself on that kind of the online job before. I have heard of positive reviews concerning the same and that it's a good way of earning online.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
starting up a YouTube channel that concentrate on writing product reviews is even the best in my own opinion. If you are able to reach the monetization threshold you will make a lot of money.
Yup you can indeed make money this way but I believe that not many peaple are intrested in waching review videos but if you make them intresting why not

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have found some website that talk about product review but never tried it. Unless you are from a top countries it wont work, you wont be eligible to do them nor realy earn any good amount of money.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I think it is not good to pay people to give postive feedback with their company's products or services. It does not make sense of being honest with this concern.
Yup, that's why I don't trust review sites. Most of the time, all of the posts are positive because they are getting paid for them. I wish that people would pay for honest reviews.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All these things are not something is easy to do as it has to deal with one getting to develop a number of audience first before they can start earning and getting to create a good audience is where there is a lot of work to do in any site that you get to find yourself in.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
Yup, that's why I don't trust review sites. Most of the time, all of the posts are positive because they are getting paid for them. I wish that people would pay for honest reviews.
I remembered my Chinese student online. In their country, this kind of scheme is so rampant. That is why we need to be vigilant with this matter as much as possible.

Back