Making money online as a writer

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are different ways to make money online as a writer. But the most common one is by posting our gigs on Fiverr and upwork.
Apart from these two, there are also so ways to make money as a writer. One of them is Amazon Kindle. We can post our writings there and Amazon will find buyers to our works.
Also we can post on social medias and forums about our skill. From there, we will get offer. I have tried this method before here on this forum and it worked.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are different ways to make money online as a writer. But the most common one is by posting our gigs on Fiverr and upwork.
Apart from these two, there are also so ways to make money as a writer. One of them is Amazon Kindle. We can post our writings there and Amazon will find buyers to our works.
Also we can post on social medias and forums about our skill. From there, we will get offer. I have tried this method before here on this forum and it worked.
I agree that Fiverr and Upwork are popular platforms for writers but they can be very competitive I have also tried Amazon Kindle but it takes a lot of time and effort to market your books and get reviews.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
If you are a good writer, you can make passive income online and offline. A friend of mine has written three books. He got a publishing company to publish and market his books. He is receiving a decent amount of royalties on a regular basis.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
As a writer one can earn a lot of money but it required very quality high standard work. Upwork, and Freelancer are good place for writers but there required the first approved work, when you get started smoothly there you can earn more.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well you have made a very good point here about this subject matter as we have discussed this with my friends as we talk about how to make passive incomes as a writer and was told I should join up with Amazon as they will get me a better sale of my contents but making that income will be gradually as starting new will take me a bit time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You can also make money from Amazon Kindle publishing
It is very good too.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Before you make money as a writer you must be able to determine your own skills, whether you will become a copy writer, content writer, Ghost Writer etc. Many trusted sites that you can make as a source of money such as Contena.co, Stretcher.com etc.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
As a good writer it will take a lot of time and effort for you to make money but it is doable it's to get the skills and work on freelance sitealike Fiverr and Upwork

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yesh you are tight There are even some writers working on some people's blog I think they get to be paid better too. but the thing is that you must be good too.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Only writers receive good pay from the site owners. But this time, I no longer see good writing sites. Most of them give headaches to applicants. There are many requirements to accomplish.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for the suggestions. Yes, that's right, you can make money from all of them. There are also PTP forums and captcha typing jobs. So far, I have earned 200 dollars from captcha typing sites, but it's difficult

Back