Motivating employees without using money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.350
Some business owners don't just know how to appreciate staff. They can't tell their staff thank you. That alone can motivate a staff and make him or her feel recognized.
I always see them as wicked people. I dislike it when someone cannot appreciate me and tell me thank you for working hard

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Ways to motivate employees without money include giving space to employees so that they do their tasks in the way they like, if the work results are satisfactory don't forget to give praise, pay more attention to employees such as visiting them when they are sick or having a disaster, inviting them to chat casually and eating together.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.621
Raw Dex
$0.202
Yes sometimes it isn't about buying them expensive gifts mere recognizing the good ones would be a good way of motivating them. Even saying thank you for a job well done will help

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.350
Ways to motivate employees without money include giving space to employees so that they do their tasks in the way they like, if the work results are satisfactory don't forget to give praise, pay more attention to employees such as visiting them when they are sick or having a disaster, inviting them to chat casually and eating together.
You are right but I think a lot of people will prefer to get money rather than award because the money will mean so much to them

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
You are right but I think a lot of people will prefer to get money rather than award because the money will mean so much to them
Yes, I know, it's true that most humans prefer money. But at least that's how to motivate workers without using money, so they feel valued, feel cared for, feel comfortable in the company environment. Sometimes someone prefers to leave a toxic company environment even though he earns a lot of money. there, because he felt pressured and uncomfortable being there.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.350
Yes, I know, it's true that most humans prefer money. But at least that's how to motivate workers without using money, so they feel valued, feel cared for, feel comfortable in the company environment. Sometimes someone prefers to leave a toxic company environment even though he earns a lot of money. there, because he felt pressured and uncomfortable being there.
You have a valid point but I am in that kind of country whereby people no longer want the award. They prefer the money

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
You have a valid point but I am in that kind of country whereby people no longer want the award. They prefer the money
Yes, it's okay, every country and region certainly has its own culture that is different. What I told you about is the case in most workplaces in our country. There is nothing to blame. LOL

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.621
Raw Dex
$0.202
Whatever means sn employer feels they can use to motivate workers should be used. Apart from money even simple compliment without any ulterior motives would go a long way to motivate a worker

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.350
Yes, it's okay, every country and region certainly has its own culture that is different. What I told you about is the case in most workplaces in our country. There is nothing to blame. LOL
There is really nothing to delay simply because people need money and I understand their plight is if they cherish money than award

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.621
Raw Dex
$0.202
Yeah sometimes because of how the economy people sometimes just prefer to take money but if the employers can afford money appreciation then. they need to go ahead to do so.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.350
Yeah sometimes because of how the economy people sometimes just prefer to take money but if the employers can afford money appreciation then. they need to go ahead to do so.
I will prefer to take money for now because I am badly in need of money and I will cherish money that something else

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.621
Raw Dex
$0.202
I always see them as wicked people. I dislike it when someone cannot appreciate me and tell me thank you for working hard
LoL but it is still better than nothing. They're some employers that don't even appreciate any body whether verbally, physically or otherwise. I think it is good to even appreciate those that are even trying.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think people who does a very good job should always be appreciated in a business venture. That alone can be a very big motivation to them. Motivating them financially is also good.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
True but what would you use in awarding them? Besides using money, what other way do you think is good enough to use in awarding these workers.
My boss actually took us to watch the cinema at one time in the company where I used to work which is something that all of us enjoyed and we are very happy.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My boss actually took us to watch the cinema at one time in the company where I used to work which is something that all of us enjoyed and we are very happy.
I think things like this can actually help a business to motivate their employees very well. Sometimes some business ventures also give travel trips to some of their workers from time to time.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$4.215
Appreciation and treating them with respect and dignity. In fact, employees are more prone to motivated without money once their dignity is respected and appreciated.
I agree with you. A manner of appreciating what they have done can make a big difference. There are some companies that still have their employees until reaching the old age and ready to retire. If a company knows how to take good care of them, they will remain loyal for always to the company.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think trying as much as possible to regularly compliment the workers who are doing the best works is one of the best ways you can motivate them without incentives.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$14.500
Most businesses and organisations nowadays use this strategy to retain their workers. By giving the works non monetary incentives like lunch, offering them entertainment time on the work places would motivate them greatly.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most businesses and organisations nowadays use this strategy to retain their workers. By giving the works non monetary incentives like lunch, offering them entertainment time on the work places would motivate them greatly.
in any business venture where the workers have access to most of these things they will always be very much motivated and happy around the business environment. I think it is a very good strategy by the business.

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Communication is another vital thing we always forget. Don't just talk about work! work! work! with your employers, sometimes try to have a friendly conversation with them and get to know them better and also know where you can advice them. With that they feel at home and also motivated to the more for the company.

Back