Legit đź‘Ť MyLot.com Review

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Not sure what is happening in the world now as all websites have reduced the earnings for its members and mylot is doing the same so these are tough days for us

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Not sure what is happening in the world now as all websites have reduced the earnings for its members and mylot is doing the same so these are tough days for us
Mylot is not reducing the rate. I witnessed it myself. I am always active there. In fact , I reached the threshold this month. I utilised the time while the site owner here is on a long vacation. It's pay day on. Mylot tomorrow.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I feel mylot is still not bad and looking at the limited ways to earn we should utitlize mylot to earn too and at least if we can earn $5 to $7 in 2 months then also its not bad

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I feel mylot is still not bad and looking at the limited ways to earn we should utitlize mylot to earn too and at least if we can earn $5 to $7 in 2 months then also its not bad
Yes at least there is something to wait. It's better small earning than no earning at all. I am also waiting for the pay of my 3 poems end of the month. I hope they will pay me. I struggled a lot writing 3 long poems.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
It is good that you are sticking with mylot and it's a good website as it can help you earn every month and if you can earn every month then it'll be great.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I am so happy this day because I received a message from PayPal that Mylot sent me payment for July. It is a small amount but at least, it is money and the site owner is always paying once reached the threshold of $5. I am so glad I was able to reach the threshold for the month of July. I hope to always receive a pay there monthly.
Here is the proof.

PayPal
myLot has sent you $5.70 USD.
Note from myLot:
Happy myLot PaYdAy!​
Transaction ID
6EJ76018GE162681S
Transaction date
16 August 2023

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I am a member of Mylot for almost 8 years now and I love the people I like there. Not all I lie for there are also arrogant and toxic Mylotters.
So i have noticed,the strategy on mylot is that your content should go viral and that people must engage with it then you will be earning from there.I think if we are a 100 people from here and we polarize the site then we can form a good support system and help each other to earn well.

Who is with the idea that we form a support system and start to engage a lot there.That is good dedication to be on the site for 8 years BTW.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
It was discussed here before to form group support but many cannot join because those from Nigeria cannot receive a pay thru pay pal which is the only mood of payment.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
It was discussed here before to form group support but many cannot join because those from Nigeria cannot receive a pay thru pay pal which is the only mood of payment.
Paypal can allow you to register an account with them when you have an offshore company with all the paperwork which you will never get to submit to paypal but it is important to have an actual company.For example you can set up a small company in Dubai which does not have strict tax laws but you need to keep all your records or financial books.It can even be a blogging,vlogger,affilliate marketer or something a little formal.Then you are good to go to use a business paypal account.

I have also noticed that Nigerians are super hard working and have a very good support system.It pains to see why paypal has limited features there.But as an entreprenuer we must have consistency,perseverance and persistency.That is the only way to achieve in life.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I also pity people from Nigeria denied from the right to have a PayPal account. I really do not understand. It should be their government to transact with the PayPal company.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I think this happened because of many reasons and Paypal is not satisfied with the Nigerian Government so they are not allowing them to create Paypal and send and receive payments

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I thoought you were paid many days back when you shared that you already got paid or is this new payment which you received? So this means you got paid twice in 2 months

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I thoought you were paid many days back when you shared that you already got paid or is this new payment which you received? So this means you got paid twice in 2 months
Yes month of July. The other one sent month of July was my earnings from May and June. I was able to reach the payout month of July. I posted blockbuster posts and my friends on mylot interacted. I am doing tasks there afternoon for 1 hour and in the evening 46 minutes sometimes 1 hour.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I think this happened because of many reasons and Paypal is not satisfied with the Nigerian Government so they are not allowing them to create Paypal and send and receive payments
It might be because of series of scams that mostly originate from Nigeria, but not all so it's a case to case. PayPal is strict on legitimacy matters. And it's business.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
congratulations dear, I would love to join Mylot and learn there too,
are you willing to show me around there?
a big congratulations to you go for more wins, focus on the goal dear

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
good to know. Is this different from the other post you made here? I thought you were paid week ago? Sorry for my ignorance, I am unable to follow all the comments.
That was the payment not released months earned for 3 months and was not sent because of my Paypal email add. This new pay is solely for the month of July. I am doing some activities there daily month of July and in August too.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Thats awesome. Its always a great feeling to see your efforts on gpt sites pay off, no matter the amount. Keep up the good work, and heres to more successful months ahead!

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Yes month of July. The other one sent month of July was my earnings from May and June. I was able to reach the payout month of July. I posted blockbuster posts and my friends on mylot interacted. I am doing tasks there afternoon for 1 hour and in the evening 46 minutes sometimes 1 hour.

This is impressive then and this will help you earn more and since you have many friends and are of full of energy you can do well and earn even more by posting in free time

Back