passive income

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you want to make passive income on the internet you need a lot of hard work and consistency. You must acquire the necessary skills first and put in the needed work to succeed.
This sounds like a blatant contradiction of terminology, your list of needs to succeed are the opposite of passive.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This sounds like a blatant contradiction of terminology, your list of needs to succeed are the opposite of passive.
Not really, if you want to build passive income you must be ready to put in some years of hardwork and consistency. Take for example; blogging, youtubing, Amazon Kindle publishing. Succeeding in these businesses isn't a get rich quick scheme.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not really, if you want to build passive income you must be ready to put in some years of hardwork and consistency. Take for example; blogging, youtubing, Amazon Kindle publishing. Succeeding in these businesses isn't a get rich quick scheme.
You are exactly right, which is why I set them aside after a short trial to spend my time earning the real Passive Income I use, which so far is getting closer to get rich quick than I have come before with no hard work at all. I do admit that it takes consistency, I have to logon and spend the money each day.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm already aware of the fact that blogging is a passive income source. It is one of the best passive income streams presently but it is not easy to run a successful blog.
Blogging is significantly harder starting flat-footed from zero to making enough cash flow to help your budget, but this is the prime teritory for free faucets and compound interest growth powered by free advertising and paid to post Forums. Most of the people saying this is not worth it, only tried for a few days (or even a few hours) and never saw the benefit of the snowball effect it can provide absolutely free. Don't overlook that posting on Paid To Post Forums can serve some of Bloggings benefits with a lot less effort and zero cost.

Last edited:

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.980
Raw Dex
$0.003
Okay, I think I'll be making a lot of research then. I'll probably make use of YouTube to get some of the concepts and also to know some platforms I'll be using to buy the stocks
The YouTube is a very wonderful platform to gain enough experience and information on so many things.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm already aware of the fact that blogging is a passive income source. It is one of the best passive income streams presently but it is not easy to run a successful blog.
Once again my phylosophy is if you get it free and run it free anything can produce passive income and Blogging does not meet that model at all. Posting on this Forum does and therefore is a better choice for me.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Some of the little ways in which you can make or earn passive income is through affiliate marketing or blogging. But while this methods are lucrative, it takes time before you can start generating passive Income from it.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
If there is any conviction that you are very knowledgeable about, document it as a book and put it on Amazon for sale, you would have created a passive income source provided the book is qualitative enough.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If there is any conviction that you are very knowledgeable about, document it as a book and put it on Amazon for sale, you would have created a passive income source provided the book is qualitative enough.
You might as well tell me to write a screenplay and put it on Broadway in New York, that would produce even more passive income (if it actually happened).

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We do need to work really hard to able to create different passive income sources and to earn from these for a longer duration. You can earn passive income from rental property, Cryptocurrency, Blogs etc

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The passive I am very much interested in at the moment is Youtubing. I already have list of contents I'm going to make and I hope to monetize it soon.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Generating YouTube is quite easy and a passive income source. It's one of the best ways to generate money.
Generating money through YouTube is not easy because it requires a lot of hard work and consistency to create good content to get subscribers. Monetizing a YouTube channel is also not easy.

Back