Not Paying ๐Ÿšซ Postbucks.net

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Wow! Congratulations on receiving your payment. I am a member of this website, but I am inactive. Since you've been paid multiple times, I'd give it a shot.
Sorry this comment was for Index forum from where I got $50 yesterday and as far as Postbucks I got paid 4 times from it with 5th payment in process

Sorry this comment was for Index forum from where I got $50 yesterday and as far as Postbucks I got paid 4 times from it with 5th payment in process..
5th payment is already a milestone! Congratulations. You are doing great! I need a seminar from you. When are you going to invite us for a Zoom meeting?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
5th payment is already a milestone! Congratulations. You are doing great! I need a seminar from you. When are you going to invite us for a Zoom meeting?
Success speaks about himself because you may need to dedicate a lot of time for reach 5 $ so what about 50 $ that is a huge work to reach it.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am already on PB as I was referred by a good friend. And you know her.
Good job on your payment. I wish I can have more time online so I can also maximize my earning here and there.
You don't need more time, you just need more lucrative sites with expanding earnings from daily compound interest.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Postbucks is one of popular Pay to post forums and the pay rate is quite similar to Index forum.

You can earn 1 cent per comment and 2 cents per thread and you can get paid at $5 through PayPal and LTC.

I have personally got paid from the website at least 4 times with one payment to arrive and many more coming.
If you are still not part of the website then you can ask me for Referral link.
Can you tell me a few things about postbucket

I joined today posted few discussions, but no credit is seen? why
also tell me where to check the rules and terms on that site

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes because index forum is allowing you to post wrong information Whereas Postbucks would have warned you by now.
You are right on this one. Post bucks doesn't take all the low quality they do here. They would warn you and deduct your points. I have been warned twice.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
I have marked PostBucks as a Legit site :)

Yes because index forum is allowing you to post wrong information Whereas Postbucks would have warned you by now.
Yes, this is being worked on. I know I have brought up in an announcement before, but the sheer volume that IndexForum gets compared to PostBucks is considerable. So it's hard to moderate everything. Stay tuned though :)

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
The only thing I dislike about Post bucks is they didn't pay instantly and admin is so rude.
Agree, admin there is like a lion - tiger lol. It's maybe because he is a man in uniform. Hoping he'll change his management style, bossy no leadership attitude.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You are right on this one. Post bucks doesn't take all the low quality they do here. They would warn you and deduct your points. I have been warned twice.
Yeah I know, I am on the website from long and have seen users getting warned for this reason.

Back