Not Paying 🚫 Postbucks.net

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.518
I have an account on postbucks but am not active there for now, back then they didn't really have much contents, but i guess things have changed.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes I am. But he is talking about expanding earning. Not 100% sure what that means but I think it is not PB.
Yes, you have heard it right, there is a notice from PB admin that the rate per payment will be increased. I have not seen it because I have been not visiting that site for almost 2 weeks. I have many works at the university. Classes started already for the second semester.

Yes, you have heard it right, there is a notice from PB admin that the rate per payment will be increased. I have not seen it because I have been not visiting that site for almost 2 weeks. I have many works at the university. Classes started already for the second semester.
Good to hear about the plan of increasing the rates. I hope they can help people posting on PB to earning extra by having the rate per post. Will definitely increase the activity of the site.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Good to hear about the plan of increasing the rates. I hope they can help people posting on PB to earning extra by having the rate per post. Will definitely increase the activity of the site.
Yes they increased, post tread 30, reply post 20. These are the usual rates. This month it will be made higher. I lack some cents to claim my first payout hehe. I'm feeling so excited but payment takes 5 days to reach to PayPal.

Yes they increased, post tread 30, reply post 20. These are the usual rates. This month it will be made higher. I lack some cents to claim my first payout hehe. I'm feeling so excited but payment takes 5 days to reach to PayPal.
Oh the payment is delayed. Or is it how the site process the payment?
I still like FC and RIF (IF) because it is instant or at least less than two days.
I will try to be active if I am back in Manila.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I have request another payment so currently I am expecting $13 payment from them and hope it gets processed soon.
Congrats to you, you are always good at that. I am hoping I could experience my first pat there this week. In case, I find it hard to apply for a cashout, please be ready to help me. I will check the rhetorics on how to claim there in PB later.

Back