Quitting your offline job

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.025
Raw Dex
$0.005
you are doing well offline than with this amount you are putting through it depends on the country you're living in.

If you see the salary wise yes my job is better than many of us in the country but it's not only money which makes the workplace good. We have lots of stress at the work, also because it's hard core manufacturing job so have to work hard on the shop floor. Out of 10-12 hours, we have to stand on the production lines to monitor the targets and have to listen to the boss's shouts when we don't achieve the targets.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.002
If you see the salary wise yes my job is better than many of us in the country but it's not only money which makes the workplace good. We have lots of stress at the work, also because it's hard core manufacturing job so have to work hard on the shop floor. Out of 10-12 hours, we have to stand on the production lines to monitor the targets and have to listen to the boss's shouts when we don't achieve the targets.
This is always the issue with factory job it is never easy at all . You need to work very hard to be able to retain your job but it good paying though.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.025
Raw Dex
$0.005
This is always the issue with factory jobs it is never easy at all. You need to work very hard to be able to retain your job but it is good paying though.

I don't have a complaint about the salary part but other things like work culture, employee welfare, work environment etc are not good at all. Many times I have thought of leaving the job but I could as I don't have another job or any business which may help me to survive.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.983
Wow that is a hefty one you are bagging if you were to compare it to third world countries.Try to save up a $1000 and invest it online in some of the ventures that are less risky but to your interest or test.I think you could be on your way to having a substantial amount in earnings.This is when we are aspiring to raise $5000 in capital reserves and assets in our start up Company in both online and offline services.
Actually, I have savings of almost 500,000 Ph money, but my ATM was stolen one evening when a drug addict knifed point me and so sad my ATM pin was written in its packet. I blottered the case but the culprit already left the country. They were hiding in Malaysia, but Interpol was able to capture them. They were sent back to the city where I live, but those criminals shot themselves to death.That amount was supposed to be my bond for a Lotto Franchise. That was so frustrating experience of mine. I started to save little by little to achieve my goal. It is thru business that changes our lives.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.025
Raw Dex
$0.005
Actually, I have savings of almost 500,000 Ph money, but my ATM was stolen one evening when a drug addict knifed point me and so sad my ATM pin was written in its packet. I blottered the case but the culprit already left the country. They were hiding in Malaysia, but Interpol was able to capture them. They were sent back to the city where I live, but those criminals shot themselves to death.That amount was supposed to be my bond for a Lotto Franchise. That was so frustrating experience of mine. I started to save little by little to achieve my goal. It is thru business that changes our lives.

Oh that I sad to know. That's the reason we should not write PIN at least where the card is stolen can be easily known by the thief. How many years have passed since this incident happened? And now are you still thinking and saving to start some business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.983
No matter how careful we might be if bad luck strikes, there is nothing we can do but sigh and cry. The culprits were not punished for they shot themselves to death.

Last edited:

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.025
Raw Dex
$0.005
No matter how careful we might be if bad luck strikes, there is nothing we can do but sigh and cry. The culprits were not punished for they shot themselves to death.

This is sort of a punishment that they committed suicide leaving their family but the thing is you could not get your money back. Yes it happens when you have a bad luck anything unexpected can happen.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.002
That's why people needs to do a good research before indulging in anything money. Don't get into something that might disturb your peace in the long run

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
That was a sad moment for you,sorry for the loss.I am sure you are going to build up strong.I now understand why most accounts with online banking features have a ussd that can enable you block your account within 5minutes if not even earlier,banks in my country have emergency numbers and toll free numbers you can call and protect your money.Am glad I have done basics in cyber crime.I basically keep track and mornitor all of my vital Information.

Am sorry for your loss once again.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.002
Maybe we just have to take out time to acquire a little skill with cyber security it will help us to fight some scammers away since you will know their scamming schemes

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So I am just asking you my colleagues how much money do you need to acquire online for you to stop working on your job offline.
What if you acquired some huge amount of money online, does that give good reason to quit your offline job? No, that is not a good reason. That huge amount of money you earned will finish one day if there is no other source of income. But if you are able to invest in some business then we can leave our offline job.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.983
That was a sad moment for you,sorry for the loss.I am sure you are going to build up strong.I now understand why most accounts with online banking features have a ussd that can enable you block your account within 5minutes if not even earlier,banks in my country have emergency numbers and toll free numbers you can call and protect your money.Am glad I have done basics in cyber crime.I basically keep track and mornitor all of my vital Information.

Am sorry for your loss once again.
That robbery happened at 11 in the evening, the bank was closed and I contacted DBP in the morning but the culprits already withdrew my money from the ATM machine in Manila international airport after they were traced by the bank. . They left for Malaysia after some hours.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
@cherry123 you are right we need to get as much information as possible that will keep us ahead,we have online tactics to steal information like phishing.

Recently my WhatsApp was almost hacked,someone wanted to take over my WhatsApp account and I wonder how they wanted to do it.

So I have to mornitor my activities online,more especially devices that am logged on to.Setting 2FA is also very helpful in fighting cyber crime.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.002
@cherry123 you are right we need to get as much information as possible that will keep us ahead,we have online tactics to steal information like phishing.

Recently my WhatsApp was almost hacked,someone wanted to take over my WhatsApp account and I wonder how they wanted to do it.

So I have to mornitor my activities online,more especially devices that am logged on to.Setting 2FA is also very helpful in fighting cyber crime.
This is why it is not good to leave sensitive information online. Hackers are always looking out to hack people's account.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.790
Even if My offline earnings income is not so much but still I cannot quit it as I am unable to spare some time from my work schedule to earn on different websites and yes I am looking for more work offline or online and have been waiting for some sort of miracle and even praying for that LOL so I can do better with my life but even those earning big are stressed so it shouldn't be all about money and we need to think about other things too.

Back