Quitting your offline job

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$2.525
I read about it on the other site where you told that one of the student complain about you to the boss.
You read it right. That's the reason why I need to find another company. I am going to have two-day training and will be launched to teach online soon.
Post automatically merged:

It's a high time to find a new company. But then, I still need to hunt more opportunities online. Thank you.
congrats to you I am still your assignment you don't from here is always good to leave some shity jobs and replace them with good ones

Last edited:

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.002
Okay this is an indication that even with offline job it is good to still do online job. Having these two wouldn't be much of a problem.

Okay this is an indication that even with offline job it is good to still do online job. Having these two wouldn't be much of a problem.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.025
Raw Dex
$0.005

Okay this is an indication that even with offline jobs it is good to still do online jobs. Having these two wouldn't be much of a problem.

Whereas I find it tough to do online work along with an offline job because I get very less time for the sites. I have to work for at least 11-12 hours a day which makes me tired too much.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.002
Whereas I find it tough to do online work along with an offline job because I get very less time for the sites. I have to work for at least 11-12 hours a day which makes me tired too much.
I pretty understand and it is not even good to over work the body to avoid break down. just do the one you can for now

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes that is the best thing. But if after some time and the online source is stable, then the offline job can be quit
It is not necessary to quite offline job even if online job becomes stable as both can be combined in other to maximize income provided both won't be stressful when combined.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not necessary to quite offline job even if online job becomes stable as both can be combined in other to maximize income provided both won't be stressful when combined.
If your online job is stable and you are earning reasonable amount of money. You will one day get tired of the offline job and quit

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.890
Before you can quit your offline job, then you must have gotten a very good and well paying job online.
You cannot find time during working on offline job to focus for online paying job or even another offline job because things happens rapidly so unless you are preparing to leave job and not fired.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.890
It is best not to quit your offline job at this time. Online jobs are unstable. You never know how long it will last. It is preferable to have both if possible.
It is possible that employer is no longer generating revenues, the TAX and VAT are increasing each year by a manner that you could not let your project run and additionnally bank doesn't give loans for companies in hard money situation but just give to those that pays in time and have no problem and they use such money for buy a new house for his daughter or buy a motorcycle for his son and not to grow up project then after 3 or 4 years small companies closes and his owner want to prison.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.550
This is so true. Just lock yourself in you house, power your generator and work indoors for a whole day. Your neighbours would start gossiping that you have started internet fraud. The icing is of you have a laptop and a mifi.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.693
It depends on you though what i might consider as good enough for me, might not be good enough for the next person. Just do your best and once you see that you are okay and it can sustain yourself with it then go for it.

Back