Quitting your offline job

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.790
This is what we need to do and I am doing this at present and for this reason, I am always looking for different ways to earn and how we can earn in a limited time and another thing that I am looking for is to grow my earnings at least what I have in crypto. Although most of the time I donate these to another user and get some forum currency in return but when I feel settled I may go for long-term investment in crypto.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This should be with Nigerian this is how the view people working online whether you are doing legit or not.
Yeah, I'm referring to Nigerians but I can't blame them for thinking that way, majority of the youth here are into online fraud and you know if 70% are doing something then it would be approximated that the whole 100% are invoked in same thing .

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.790
I am doing whatever I can to improve my daily earnings but for the past 2-3 weeks unable to break the barrier of $1 daily earning so its either $1 or less than that so I need to find more ways and even websites to see if I can somehow touch $1.5 and then can move towards $2 and I feel earning $2-3 daily is a good amount and can certainly be a useful thing looking at the inflation and other things.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.002
Yeah, I'm referring to Nigerians but I can't blame them for thinking that way, majority of the youth here are into online fraud and you know if 70% are doing something then it would be approximated that the whole 100% are invoked in same thing .
I understand that perfectly well. I think it is high time we redeem our image especially for the outside world as it is not pleasant at all

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand that perfectly well. I think it is high time we redeem our image especially for the outside world as it is not pleasant at all
Yeah, it has to be redeemed this issue has been making some hesitant to make full time income online. And to correct this mindset is something I don't know.
I am doing whatever I can to improve my daily earnings but for the past 2-3 weeks unable to break the barrier of $1 daily earning so its either $1 or less than that so I need to find more ways and even websites to see if I can somehow touch $1.5 and then can move towards $2 and I feel earning $2-3 daily is a good amount and can certainly be a useful thing looking at the inflation and other things.
Earning $2-3 is daily is pretty good. With how this inflation is hiking we need to hike up our income also. I'm also working on how to earn more online.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Do consider improving your skills that you can monetize locally and globally.Just see what you are good at and create a tangible business out of that same skill.It is way easier than you think to create a good,quality and profitable business.If you still do not get it then I can expand on this if you let me.
Post automatically merged:

This is why it is not good to leave sensitive information online. Hackers are always looking out to hack people's account.
So true we have to put in alot of effort and become smart online,that will help us avoid being hacked on so many aspects.But we still can leave room for any possible attack because you just can never be too sure that it will go your way

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.790
Yes, I think you are right and by working on the things or skills we are good at we can really do better and certainly starting a business on the same lines will be of a lot of help. Thank for your tips, I will certainly try to do what I can to achieve better results and the there are times when my health does not cooperate and don't let me work hard as per my capabilities.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.790
It's a risk to switch a job but if you are confident then you should and actually we should have this confidence and should have back up like you are earning online and when we switch between jobs we have more experience and it is from the different companies and that helps in getting better pay rate but I don't like switching like that so I am not doing it

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$2.525
Oh that I sad to know. That's the reason we should not write PIN at least where the card is stolen can be easily known by the thief. How many years have passed since this incident happened? And now are you still thinking and saving to start some business?
I am sorry to hear this. There are some people who are so inconsiderate and unreasonable in stealing money from the innocent souls.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$11.025
Raw Dex
$0.005
I wish I could quit my offline job but it is not possible because my online earnings are so low. If I earned USD 1500 or more per month online, I would quit my offline job.

Same me, I don't have much experience with online work, also I don't earn much from them so I am not in a condition to leave my offline job. Even I don't think of changing my offline job at the moment now.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Same me, I don't have much experience with online work, also I don't earn much from them so I am not in a condition to leave my offline job. Even I don't think of changing my offline job at the moment now.
Hope we find more profitable earning methods online soon so as to quit our offline jobs. :)

Back