Robots for Business

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
What do you think will happen to humanity when robots manned business centers? As far as I knew, there are robots now assisting many businesses. There are Banking Robots, Restaurant Robots, Airports Robots, Hotel Robots, Cruise Line Robots, Retail Robots, and Companies Robots. Will this mean the populace to be manned by robots? Many will become jobless if these robots will fully operate in different parts of the world. Who are the creators of robots? They become iconic because of their skills and expertise. Are all robots reliable when they are all programmed by humans experts in this field?

Businesses need efficiency they must be programmed without error. Monitoring is constant to avoid failures. Robots offer an amazing opportunity in these trying times especially when the coronavirus was at its peak. The robots manned the establishments in some establishments in other countries. This way, it reduces human contact. I have learned through my research that it is the RobotLAB, the leading Robotics market that creates an innovative approach to make Robotics truly useful to humans and mostly to businesses to reduce expenses. What is your stand about this thing?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
For businesses that are rooted in the agricultural sector, you will have to understand that it is very important for you to go into mechanization when it comes to agriculture so that you will be able to get more out of your project.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
The truth is that a lot of people will become jobless when operations are manned by robots. if these robots are fully in operation then there might just be increased crime rate.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
@cherry123 and @Hate2Wait , you're all so right, when robots dominate crimes may increase because many become jobless. There are countries that started to use robots to minimise their expenses but they need humans to assist them too.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
my thoughts exactly when robots dominate and take over jobs then the unemployed will or might take to crimes which will lead to the society being a dangerous place to live in

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
That cannot be avoided. The government must take action to stop the robots to dominate. Humans need money to survive.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
Well the world is gradually moving to this area. Currently there are so many artificial intelligence doing one thing or the other. Personally i feel robots would be effective but cannot be compared to humans.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For businesses that are rooted in the agricultural sector, you will have to understand that it is very important for you to go into mechanization when it comes to agriculture so that you will be able to get more out of your project.
I think it is very important for the agricultural sector reforms instruments like tractors and bulldozers are helping farmers to reduce the work that they do on the farm

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
Well the world is gradually moving to this area. Currently there are so many artificial intelligence doing one thing or the other. Personally i feel robots would be effective but cannot be compared to humans.
That is true, the world is changing because of technology, but humans are also updating, so there is no reason for the world to allow robots to manage companies. Humans are capable because we gave natural brains unlike robots, programmed. .

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is true, the world is changing because of technology, but humans are also updating, so there is reason for the world to allow robots to manage companies. Humans are capable because we gave natural brains unlike robots, programmed. .
You are right and I think you understand what I mean. It does not even speak well of us to allow robots to do many things that we can do by ourselves for us. We will just continue to get rusty.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
You are right and I think you understand what I mean. It does not even speak well of us to allow robots to do many things that we can do by ourselves for us. We will just continue to get rusty.
People will also lose interest in a hotel for example to relax if the entertainer is a robot. I will also be afraid of robots :D

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People will also lose interest in a hotel for example to relax if the entertainer is a robot. I will also be afraid of robots :D
Hahaha
I think a lot of people are not interested in this robot thing. I am also not interested so I don't even want to have anything to do with robots. They are taking up our jobs.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
What do you think will happen to humanity when robots manned business centers? As far as I knew, there are robots now assisting many businesses. There are Banking Robots, Restaurant Robots, Airports Robots, Hotel Robots, Cruise Line Robots, Retail Robots, and Companies Robots. Will this mean the populace to be manned by robots? Many will become jobless if these robots will fully operate in different parts of the world. Who are the creators of robots? They become iconic because of their skills and expertise. Are all robots reliable when they are all programmed by humans experts in this field?

Businesses need efficiency they must be programmed without error. Monitoring is constant to avoid failures. Robots offer an amazing opportunity in these trying times especially when the coronavirus was at its peak. The robots manned the establishments in some establishments in other countries. This way, it reduces human contact. I have learned through my research that it is the RobotLAB, the leading Robotics market that creates an innovative approach to make Robotics truly useful to humans and mostly to businesses to reduce expenses. What is your stand about this thing?
That's just the negative side of it as most people will lose their jobs in the process especially those working in a large business or company, but I still believe there are some tasks these robots won't be able to carry out

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
In start all cars were manufacturing by human and so many people were attached with it they were doing job and getting salaries but nowadays all car manufacturing is doing by robots and so many people lost their jobs.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's just the negative side of it as most people will lose their jobs in the process especially those working in a large business or company, but I still believe there are some tasks these robots won't be able to carry out
This is why I always tell people not to ever embrace the robotic activities because they are taking our jobs and if we are not careful, a lot of people will lose their jobs and it is happening already

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.715
Hahaha
I think a lot of people are not interested in this robot thing. I am also not interested so I don't even want to have anything to do with robots. They are taking up our jobs.
I really disliked the idea if it will be fully sanctioned by the national government to use robots in big companies. It is the big companies that hire many people. If robots will prevail, then many will become jobless. Cries surely soar high. There will be a nationwide strike.
Post automatically merged:

This is why I always tell people not to ever embrace the robotic activities because they are taking our jobs and if we are not careful, a lot of people will lose their jobs and it is happening already
Actually, it started now in China. It started during the rage of the pandemic. But Chinese were not happy because the robot server looks so rude and does not bring their orders to their table right away. A robot is frigid, no feeling.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I really disliked the idea if it will be fully sanctioned by the national government to use robots in big companies. It is the big companies that hire many people. If robots will prevail, then many will become jobless. Cries surely soar high. There will be a nationwide strike.
Post automatically merged:

Actually, it started now in China. It started during the rage of the pandemic. But Chinese were not happy because the robot server looks so rude and does not bring their orders to their table right away. A robot is frigid, no feeling.
This is when there will be increase in crime rate because people will commit crime when they see that there is no job for them. This robot usage is never a good idea to me.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that a lot of people will become jobless when operations are manned by robots. if these robots are fully in operation then there might just be increased crime rate.

Yes, that's right, I agree with you. That's what we need to worry about as a negative effect of using robotic technology in business. We have to think about the solution so that robots can increase productivity effectively but do not have a significant negative impact.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
That's right we have to think about a solution because robots comes at a price which bring about a negative effect of using robotic technology in business. though they can help increase productivity

Back