Robots for Business

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Robots for businesses can make big companies succeed to whatever innovations and plans they will create that require only robots to work.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
There is no choice if robots dominate the business world, especially in big companies that produce risky materials.

I am not sure what do you mean by risky material. However, the fact remains that creation of robots will increase job opportunities for people in the robotic industry.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I am not sure what do you mean by risky material. However, the fact remains that creation of robots will increase job opportunities for people in the robotic industry.
There are companies that process metal and iron bars dangerous for humans. Better robots they're under command by a programmer.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
There are companies that process metal and iron bars dangerous for humans. Better robots they're under command by a programmer.

Yes, these material release harmful gases and substances. People who work in such kind of industries usually suffer from health problems.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.500
What do you think will happen to humanity when robots manned business centers? As far as I knew, there are robots now assisting many businesses. There are Banking Robots, Restaurant Robots, Airports Robots, Hotel Robots, Cruise Line Robots, Retail Robots, and Companies Robots. Will this mean the populace to be manned by robots? Many will become jobless if these robots will fully operate in different parts of the world. Who are the creators of robots? They become iconic because of their skills and expertise. Are all robots reliable when they are all programmed by humans experts in this field?

Businesses need efficiency they must be programmed without error. Monitoring is constant to avoid failures. Robots offer an amazing opportunity in these trying times especially when the coronavirus was at its peak. The robots manned the establishments in some establishments in other countries. This way, it reduces human contact. I have learned through my research that it is the RobotLAB, the leading Robotics market that creates an innovative approach to make Robotics truly useful to humans and mostly to businesses to reduce expenses. What is your stand about this thing?
We could definitely see an increase in the number of robots around, which means an increase in the number of robots in the fields of business as well, just as you have stated. However, I do believe that this could be a good thing if it is that a robot is employed along side a human worker - that way jobs are conserved and businesses undergo innovation. Also, the future of robots means a lot of new jobs for a range of workers that build, program and maintain the robot, for example.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Yes, these material release harmful gases and substances. People who work in such kind of industries usually suffer from health problems.
That is right, that is why only strong men are assigned to that department. And they are fully covered or protected to escape the harmful elements.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.050
As I said earlier on artificial intelligence has done more good than harm
I believe that robots or AI are good utensils for businesses and they serve diverse number of purposes

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
Well the world is gradually moving to this area. Currently there are so many artificial intelligence doing one thing or the other. Personally i feel robots would be effective but cannot be compared to humans.

The use of artificial intelligence is something that have proven that robots is something that will come to stay in most businesses today and it's obvious that we are already in that part of our future.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
We can see Robots already working in different sectors already and the time is near when we see them enter almost every field of work and then we will see most business owners going for them

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
It will not happen in my country robots to operate. We the senate and congress and the president of my country to assess and evaluate the effects to business and people. Robots are manipulated.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.013
I don't see robots as threats, rather they will help in easing the burden of too much work load, and no Matter how robots are being programmed to work, there are somethings they just can't do on their own without the aid of human.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Robots can help businesses but not all can afford. Most probably robots can be found in big and risky companies. They're smart according to how they're programmed once in a risky environment.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
since now technology takes big part of our lifes it can not hurt robots can make things a bit easier and customers will also be happy it's not like it would hurt to add

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
If robots dominate in a work place the people lost their job. It will not happen in the entirety. Humans are brilliant than robots. Robots play vital role in China during the surge of the pandemic.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.234
Robot is now the future for political economists, business professionalband more...
I would rather pay for an effective and efficient robot in my establishment to increase profit.
With them there is no excuse for lateness or negligence.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
It is inevitable that robots are doing a lot of tasks which are done by humans. This trend is irreversible and there will be job loss. I personally do not like to be served by robots.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
It is inevitable that robots are doing a lot of tasks which are done by humans. This trend is irreversible and there will be job loss. I personally do not like to be served by robots.
I also dislike the idea of robots' dominance on the work place. Many will lose their jobs. It sounds unfair, robots do not feel hungry and humans can do what robots can do.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
The era of robots for business is here. The time has come that the world of business will be manned by robots.So a lot of business owners would want to save cost this way.

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
Seriously it's baffled me alot sometime ago when I get to a supermarket and see robot lifting item from high up to customer it's one of the advance of technology,aside from this I don't see robot function much on business

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
A robot is also very important for the big corporations. They can do tasks well and despite they are programmed but those programmers of robots are experts. They replaced humans who are assigned in a critical areas.
Post automatically merged:

Robots are used onky by big companies to protect their employees from danger like the janitors. It is better to have the robots do the cleaning than humans. During Covid robots served people in food chain centers.

Last edited:
Back