Robots for Business

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The truth is that a lot of people will become jobless when operations are manned by robots. if these robots are fully in operation then there might just be increased crime rate.
This is something that I've already started happening in our world today which is why people are always advised to upgrade on their skills so that they will be able to find a way to fit into a job when robots and mechanization take all over.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
This is why I always tell people not to ever embrace the robotic activities because they are taking our jobs and if we are not careful, a lot of people will lose their jobs and it is happening already
Sure ,and then if the unemployment rate is high due to this it could lead to increase in theft as people get desperate to survive on any means. But small scale business may not adopt that considering their earning.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
Robots can boost production because of its fast and accurate actions unless there's error in programming. Many become jobless, no income.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sure ,and then if the unemployment rate is high due to this it could lead to increase in theft as people get desperate to survive on any means. But small scale business may not adopt that considering their earning.
A lot of people will be coming out criminal activities in that country because they just want to find a way to eat and Survive so overpopulation in a country is sometimes not good

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To be honest, technology scares me. I believe that if robots are used for businesses, then a lot of people will be unemployed. I do not really want to think about it. Technology has changed our life so much and I am afraid there is no way back.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To be honest, technology scares me. I believe that if robots are used for businesses, then a lot of people will be unemployed. I do not really want to think about it. Technology has changed our life so much and I am afraid there is no way back.
It is really scaring me because a time will come when all of us or majority of people will lose their jobs and we will be left with nothing. It is good to embrace technology but not to the point of taking our jobs

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is really scaring me because a time will come when all of us or majority of people will lose their jobs and we will be left with nothing. It is good to embrace technology but not to the point of taking our jobs
We both feel the same way. Yes, it is very scary for me too. Technology should make our lives easier and not threaten our lives. It would be so bad if robots took our jobs. I am not sure if humanity will be able to control technology in the future.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We both feel the same way. Yes, it is very scary for me too. Technology should make our lives easier and not threaten our lives. It would be so bad if robots took our jobs. I am not sure if humanity will be able to control technology in the future.
There is no doubt that technology is making our life easier but it is taking so many things from us and a lot of people can no longer think with their brain if there is no Artificial Intelligence

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no doubt that technology is making our life easier but it is taking so many things from us and a lot of people can no longer think with their brain if there is no Artificial Intelligence
On the one hand, technology is good because it makes our lives easier but, on the other hand, it makes people rely on it very much. Some people cannot do without technology. They are addicted to it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
This is just it as technology comes with it's bad side like when robots are used for businesses, then people losses their job and a lot become unemployed at the same time

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
I firmly believe that the world will not adapt fully to the advantage of robots in different businesses. Many will surely react and oppose.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
My thoughts exactly, Robots are very needed and useful to big companies that manufacture risky products, so robot will still be needed in the long run which isn't a bad idea

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
My thoughts exactly, Robots are very needed and useful to big companies that manufacture risky products, so robot will still be needed in the long run which isn't a bad idea
That's what other countries are doing using robots to workout on risky operations. They're programmed how to escape or evade risks.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For businesses that are rooted in the agricultural sector, you will have to understand that it is very important for you to go into mechanization when it comes to agriculture so that you will be able to get more out of your project.

There might come a time when robots might be used a lot. This would be a huge development for the humanity. However, the fact of the matter remains that creation of robots may cause loss of jobs, am I right?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.175
I think these robots need still to be controlled by humans. If they control us, then that is a bad thing to ponder. I do believe that manufacturing companies need them to lower the labor cost.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is something that I've already started happening in our world today which is why people are always advised to upgrade on their skills so that they will be able to find a way to fit into a job when robots and mechanization take all over.

There are many people who are now trying to learn new skills because they realise that if they do not learn a new skill, then they would end up being unemployed.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
There is no choice if robots dominate the business world, especially in big companies that produce risky materials.

Last edited:

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are many people who are now trying to learn new skills because they realise that if they do not learn a new skill, then they would end up being unemployed.
This is the reason why I always try as much as possible to acquire a new skill at least every three months so that it will help me to be always upgrading my portfolio and capability.

Back