Running ads as passive income

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.940
If you have a website and at the same time a blogger, you can have these running ads through your website. There are members who are experts in doing this who might have earned 4 figures, so those not yet decided, give yourselves a try. After having created a website and posted on there your blogs, monetize it by applying or signing first a Google AdSense account and after meeting the criteria, you may make a final go.
You will earn based on how many clicks and impressions you drive to the ad on your website, and the amount varies You need to make your website traffic high at least more than 1000. It is your passive earning, so you must work harder and do your best to attract people and, gain CLICKS from them.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
In the last decade most of the ad networks are not very reliable, publishers, bloggers cannot depend on them. For example for Adsterra my income is stuck at $4.95 for the last one month, and the payout is $5.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.940
In the last decade most of the ad networks are not very reliable, publishers, bloggers cannot depend on them. For example for Adsterra my income is stuck at $4.95 for the last one month, and the payout is $5.
What must you do to make your ads be having many clicks? Maybe the website has to do something to attract traffic. I have not tried o this but somehow, I do think to create my own website through the help of WIX. I already have written many blogs. My problem is my Google AdSense after it was dormant for years, I was told to apply again.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
There are a large number of websites with clicks and page views in the last month, yet the revenues have not increased by even $0.01 for thousands of page views. There are some rules which only the ad network knows

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.940
There are a large number of websites with clicks and page views in the last month, yet the revenues have not increased by even $0.01 for thousands of page views. There are some rules which only the ad network knows
That is not good, so bad. It must be transparent on why they need to increase the figure from a thousand clicks. It sounds unfair. I can say it isn't a good passive income if that is the real picture.

Last edited:

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
There may be government agencies involved who may have asked the ad network not to credit the account for some time, after making fake allegations. It is difficult for the publisher to find out what the problem is.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$15.305
I think the website is trying to robe you off in a way. I would advise one to use the Google AdSense for that matter. I the most reliable and the payment rates are better.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.763
Do i do not have my personal site nor am i a blogger, but i have seen lots of persons make passive income with ads. Even on WhatsApp, does who get lots of views use their Whatsapp to do ads for others.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well it looks tempting running an ad for someone or a company but it is not easy to get the clicks that he said as their targets for everyday as the people will click on it from your end will feel tired doing the same thing every day.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
In my opinion, as a site owner running ads on a website or blog is not passive income but active income, because we have to always update and add quality and useful content for visitors, if we stop even for only a month or don't actively add content then the traffic will drop, because visitors are unlikely to visit content they have already visited.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$15.305
I think running of the ads on the website can be a source of passive income when you initially put more effort on updating your quality content on the blog site.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.410
If you are accepted into Adsense program it is great move but don't cheat. Google will get you and you will be banned for ever. It is hard get unbanned there.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Creating a website and running advertisements is a good way to earn some income, but in order to begin making a decent revenue you need to have a lot of impressions and people who are genuinely interested in the ads being displayed. There are several advertising companies that mention you can add ads immediately, but in my opinion, it's not worth it because you earn little to nothing. The best way to go would be to set up your website, get a good traffic flow, then apply for Google Adsense. Google Adsense is one of the most reliable and highest-paying ad platforms available.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$4.020
Raw Dex
$1.200
You can certainly sell ad space on your site and for this, you do not have to do anything. However, in order to earn from this method you have a high-traffic website.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.230
I think the best thing is to go for the better advertisement program like Google adsense or Google admob which is for application so that you will make more money

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many people who make good money running ads on their website. However, the amount of money you earn depends a lot on the amount of traffic you generate in the first place. If you generate good amount of traffic, you can make good money.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.940
Generating a traffic depends on the contents of your website. It is necessary to update your website to have a good passive income. Though it takes time, but it's one measure to achieve your goal to earn better through ads clicking because of liking.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
In my opinion, as a site owner running ads on a website or blog is not passive income but active income, because we have to always update and add quality and useful content for visitors, if we stop even for only a month or don't actively add content then the traffic will drop, because visitors are unlikely to visit content they have already visited.
That's right I agree with you. I don't consider blogging as passive income, because if I have a blog I have to actively create interesting content every day, so that website visitors are stable. In fact, he also has to promote his website link in many places, especially social media, WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram, etc., to increase website visitor traffic.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.230
There are many people who make good money running ads on their website. However, the amount of money you earn depends a lot on the amount of traffic you generate in the first place. If you generate good amount of traffic, you can make good money.
This is why it is good to make sure that you are doing something reasonable on your site and also posting things that are of good contents so that you will have more traffic

Back