Running ads as passive income

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
It is obviously a good passive income, I used to have a website with Google adsense ads and I was generating handsome money per month. I don't know about others, they may give very low payment.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
It is obviously a good passive income, I used to have a website with Google adsense ads and I was generating handsome money per month. I don't know about others, they may give very low payment.
Do you still have this website up to this time? What are the contents of your website? I hope by next month, I could have my own website with the help of WIX. It is nice to have many sources of passive income.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
This is why it is good to make sure that you are doing something reasonable on your site and also posting things that are of good contents so that you will have more traffic
That's right I agree with you. However, time constraints and busyness often prevent us from being active on a regular basis creating quality content on our blog sites. Even just being active in the PTP forum requires quite a bit of time. :D

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
A lot of people make money by running ads because it's a general way to make money most especially if you are into a blogging business and you understand how it operates.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
It's a good passive income if know how to operate ads that create traffic. Your website is one factor to generate revenue. It's best to have an iconic website. People surely be interested.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is an interesting concept. I would like to learn more. For instance, what criteria does Google use before granting an Adsense account to an applicant? I think this information would be helpful to those of us whose interest has been aroused by OP's post.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
This is an interesting concept. I would like to learn more. For instance, what criteria does Google use before granting an Adsense account to an applicant? I think this information would be helpful to those of us whose interest has been aroused by OP's post.
If you have a website or blog site you can apply Google AdSense and monetize your website containing blogs or something good as per requirement to acquire a Google AdSense.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.593
This is why it is good to make sure that you are doing something reasonable on your site and also posting things that are of good contents so that you will have more traffic

Yes, I also have plans of starting a website sooner. The fact of the matter remains that I know that it is quite hard to do so. However, I may even pay people to post content and refer people. This would be a great idea.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
I have so many contacts on Whatsapp that are into this they use their Whatsapp to do adverts. They usually have more than a thousand views most times, it's a good way to make money though.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.233
There is a lot of fraud in online advertising with top companies and officials involved. Small online business owners are finding that they do not get any advertising or for PPC, CPM advertising their revenues are robbed.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
That's right I agree with you. However, time constraints and busyness often prevent us from being active on a regular basis creating quality content on our blog sites. Even just being active in the PTP forum requires quite a bit of time. :D
That is so true, and we need to decide which one provides us income right away unlike a long waiting through running ads on our website. Although we can wait and see the results after some days, but we still need the best priorities.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That is so true, and we need to decide which one provides us income right away unlike a long waiting through running ads on our website. Although we can wait and see the results after some days, but we still need the best priorities.
That's why for paid sites I also choose those that really pay decently, if earnings are moving very slowly I'm usually not motivated to stay there. Unless the task is easy and not time consuming.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
That's why for paid sites I also choose those that really pay decently, if earnings are moving very slowly I'm usually not motivated to stay there. Unless the task is easy and not time consuming.
Running ads on a website may take time for the owner to make it profitable. There will be many things to do to have it gain traffic to generate money. Patience is needed to endure and without is, no one ever succeeds.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Running ads on a website may take time for the owner to make it profitable. There will be many things to do to have it gain traffic to generate money. Patience is needed to endure and without is, no one ever succeeds.
What you say is true, that's why I'm not yet interested in creating a website and running ads on it. In addition to the limited time to create quality content, it also takes a lot of patience to wait until it reaches a decent income target.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I already have a website but for now, I'm still writing my personal blogs from the different categories at least 30 to qualify for monetizing it. And then I will reapply for a Google AdSense. It's indeed a long process.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
If you have good designed and with the good content website you can of course earn passive income with ads but of course you need to update your site once in a while

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.593
If you have good designed and with the good content website you can of course earn passive income with ads but of course you need to update your site once in a while

I do not think that a person may need to upgrade the website all the time. Sometimes, even a classical look can be really appealing. Changes are not liked by all the people. Classical themes are also good for many websites.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I already have a website but for now, I'm still writing my personal blogs from the different categories at least 30 to qualify for monetizing it. And then I will reapply for a Google AdSense. It's indeed a long process.
Wow amazing. How long ago have you started your blog? What are you writing about there? How do I get started? Wish you success with it. Wow, I have lots of questions. šŸ˜€

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Wow amazing. How long ago have you started your blog? What are you writing about there? How do I get started? Wish you success with it. Wow, I have lots of questions. šŸ˜€
I used to write blogs in BlogJob, Bubblews, Triond, and Literacy Base but these sites shut down because some members spammed the site. The site owners got mad. The pay was in 3 figures.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I used to write blogs in BlogJob, Bubblews, Triond, and Literacy Base but these sites shut down because some members spammed the site. The site owners got mad. The pay was in 3 figures.
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I think you build your own website and get income from Google ads as passive income. But I don't think it's easy to build your own website.

Back