Running ads as passive income

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. I think you build your own website and get income from Google ads as passive income. But I don't think it's easy to build your own website.
Yes, it is not easy but there are tools to use and if you get acquainted with AI, you may be able to have a profitable website. It must be catchy and the contents are what people like to see.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, it is not easy but there are tools to use and if you get acquainted with AI, you may be able to have a profitable website. It must be catchy and the contents are what people like to see.
I think Google doesn't tolerate content created using AI but I am not sure, so I don't think it's possible to build a website using AI. It's better if we write our own and post it on our own website.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
I think Google doesn't tolerate content created using AI but I am not sure, so I don't think it's possible to build a website using AI. It's better if we write our own and post it on our own website.
Google introduces AI hehehe and it is the trend this time to big-time businessmen and giant companies. That is why many small corporations are worried about their business in the coming years wit the advantage of AI.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Google introduces AI hehehe and it is the trend this time to big-time businessmen and giant companies. That is why many small corporations are worried about their business in the coming years wit the advantage of AI.
Oh I see, okay I understand. Then how about your business? Are you using AI to manage and grow your business? How to do it? Do you think small business needs AI.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
Oh I see, okay I understand. Then how about your business? Are you using AI to manage and grow your business? How to do it? Do you think small business needs AI.
AI is not required in my milk tea business because the procedures are very easy. But if the programmer of AI includes all small businesses like milk tea selling probably we can approach AI but the pay is right lol.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
AI is not required in my milk tea business because the procedures are very easy. But if the programmer of AI includes all small businesses like milk tea selling probably we can approach AI but the pay is right lol.
WoIt doesn't matter if the pay is big if you can actually advance your business, right? What do you think AI can do in your milk tea business? I think that's can be good idea. šŸ˜

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
WoIt doesn't matter if the pay is big if you can actually advance your business, right? What do you think AI can do in your milk tea business? I think that's can be good idea. šŸ˜
I do not know about it. The milk tea business is a very simple business yet we can profit. It gains more after I advertise it on Facebook We need an ad to increase our sales. And it is free to advertise in a media set like FB.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
I heard about people who run ads on their blogs or websites to earn passive income. I have never tried this out because i don't have a blog or a website.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
Y
I heard about people who run ads on their blogs or websites to earn passive income. I have never tried this out because i don't have a blog or a website.
You can create a website with the help of WIX. They were the ones who created my website. I am now preparing my blogs t be posted on my website and then to monetize it. Hoping for my success on this.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
Y

You can create a website with the help of WIX. They were the ones who created my website. I am now preparing my blogs t be posted on my website and then to monetize it. Hoping for my success on this.
Well, i wish you success on this. I'm aware that one can create a website with the help of WIX. I just don't have time for that yet because i'm so busy with school now.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
Well, i wish you success on this. I'm aware that one can create a website with the help of WIX. I just don't have time for that yet because i'm so busy with school now.
Okay, you have to focus on your studies first. It is vital for your future. A website can wait. But it is also good to create a website during your free time to get acquainted with what to do yo monetize your website. You can store your website with life as a student.

Back