Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
In my previous company, they were so fond of sacking people, especially during the pandemic. As for them, they need to lay off people to decrease the financial crisis of the company. For me, it is not the first option to execute. They simply do not know how to take good care of their employees. Now, they are having problems finding virtual teachers.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sacking people is not good for sure. When adversity strikes, you need to find ways to overcome it rather than letting go of the good employees you have. You could even ask them to take a short break while you figure things out. Or reduce their earnings a little until you are earning enough to pay them well again.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Yes not all financial problem in a business or organization needs an outright sack. This is what the hosses don't know. Sacking people might not just be the solution to the problem

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.640
Raw Dex
$0.008
During the Pandemic, many companies had financial problems. Some laid off staff. Some discussed with their staff and suggested temporary reduction of salary. I think reduction of pay is a better way for both the company and the staff.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
The same staff that are saying sacking is not an option would not still accept to take a pay cut for the business to stay afloat. It should be a mutual compromise for both parties.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
If you are a business owner, of course you will face a dilemma between laying off employees or letting your company collapse or close, if you don't sack people then employee salary costs will continue to be incurred while there is no income, so the best way is sacking employees even if only temporarily.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
Yes it is not the only option but in most of them feel that is the best they can do. Instead of them owing these workers and end up going into debt, they feel laying them off is a better option.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I think it is better to even lay them off than owing them. At least, you are sure you are not exploiting them. Some employers would still give them hope and owe them three months plus salaries.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sacking people is not good for sure. When adversity strikes, you need to find ways to overcome it rather than letting go of the good employees you have. You could even ask them to take a short break while you figure things out. Or reduce their earnings a little until you are earning enough to pay them well again.
Very right on this, for them taking a short break say after the pandemic or when they figure things out still better or slashing their salary for the short period when they would be back on their feet and that should be based on an agreement accepted by all.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I totally agree with you, instead of laying off it's better to put them on temporary housing until the company's financial situation supports paying them back. They may work elsewhere, if at any time the company wants to call them back, they are given the choice of whether to return to the company or to continue working at the new company.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
During the pandemic, many companies just have to lay off some staffs because of their finance. They also have to consider the amount that is being generated through each worker

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
You said it very well. I do agree that it is not an option. In my previous company, they do not care if their workers are good at work. They did massive termination, which I do not like it. That is why I find another company than being with them.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.425
In my previous company, they were so fond of sacking people, especially during the pandemic. As for them, they need to lay off people to decrease the financial crisis of the company. For me, it is not the first option to execute. They simply do not know how to take good care of their employees. Now, they are having problems finding virtual teachers
In normal circumstances that sacking or laying down of the staffs in an organisation seems to be the immediate solution for the financial crisis that the company is going through. Little do they know that is never be a lasting solution.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Any business venture that is fond of sacking its employees will probably have problem at certain starting point. A lot of people will start to run away from such a business venture.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
Any business venture that is fond of sacking its employees will probably have problem at certain starting point. A lot of people will start to run away from such a business venture.
It is critical to ensure that you will stay informed and get capable hands to manage your business other than sacking all the time.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
In normal circumstances that sacking or laying down of the staffs in an organisation seems to be the immediate solution for the financial crisis that the company is going through. Little do they know that is never be a lasting solution.
This is a sad story that some companies usually do this. I also felt bad that it is their primary option to get rid off of their employees. Even if they are good ones, they do not care.

Back