Save money when buying shoes

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
indeed, sandals suit us well, LOL when i was young i loves to buy good shoes, i will save my money for that but the older i get, i only buy shoes when i need it and i will buy the good quality with reasonable price, i dont wanna buy the brand anymore, for now but if i have much money, thats different story LOL

I think that a pair of shoes may cost around $5 and i am talking about a low-quality shoe pair that may depreciate a lot. High-quality shoes may cost around $10 and they are much more durable.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
High quality shoes around $10 only local brand in Indonesia can give us that but branded shoes from popular brand i dont think so, more than that, though. But i dont buy branded shoes for now, i dont need it

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People always think they are smart when they buy more of quantity than quality. It is better to have one quality shoe that would last you three years than to have five low quality ones that can last a year.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
indeed, sandals suit us well, LOL when i was young i loves to buy good shoes, i will save my money for that but the older i get, i only buy shoes when i need it and i will buy the good quality with reasonable price, i dont wanna buy the brand anymore, for now but if i have much money, thats different story LOL
I do not buy brands either. I just buy shoes of good quality when I need them. We are getting old it seems. :) LOL

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not buy brands either. I just buy shoes of good quality when I need them. We are getting old it seems. :) LOL

I also do not buy branded items either. I prefer to buy products that have a reasonable price and items that would be durable and would not depreciate easily. Finding such kind of stuff could be a really big challenge sometimes.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I recently cam home after getting my slippers fixed by the cobbler and the cobbler says that i need to buy new slippers. I think that now I need to spend money. A pair of good slippers may cost a lots of money.
A pair of slippers now cost a lot of money and that is why some people prefer to buy slippers that is not of quality products

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I also do not buy branded items either. I prefer to buy products that have a reasonable price and items that would be durable and would not depreciate easily. Finding such kind of stuff could be a really big challenge sometimes.
Yes, it is not necessary to buy brands which are too expensive. There are quality products both online and offline but you have to do a very good search to find them.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is the original poster trying to say that having his own business has saved him the cost of buying shoes? That's truly amazing. Jobs can make your shoes spoil faster because you have to wear it everyday.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As you know dear friend, I'm studying the production and trade of women's summer shoes. From what I have been able to understand for now, for the production of quality shoes, the difference depends on the materials used for the production of this type of footwear.
Can you, my dearest friend, please tell me something more about the best materials mainly used for quality women's summer shoes?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
As you know dear friend, I'm studying the production and trade of women's summer shoes. From what I have been able to understand for now, for the production of quality shoes, the difference depends on the materials used for the production of this type of footwear.
Can you, my dearest friend, please tell me something more about the best materials mainly used for quality women's summer shoes?
I think you can check one either some blogs or YouTube to know the kind of materials that you can use. At the same time, you have to know the kind of ones that is available around you

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you can check one either some blogs or YouTube to know the kind of materials that you can use. At the same time, you have to know the kind of ones that is available around you
Thank you. You should know that this is a research that I was given to do for a job start-up study in a women's fashion shoe factory. So of these blogs, I will definitely look to get an initial idea.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
People always think they are smart when they buy more of quantity than quality. It is better to have one quality shoe that would last you three years than to have five low quality ones that can last a year.
I agree with you , a quality shoe can last a ton than having many shoes

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Thank you. You should know that this is a research that I was given to do for a job start-up study in a women's fashion shoe factory. So of these blogs, I will definitely look to get an initial idea.
Just check them and I know that you are surely going to see the best ones but make sure that you check the one that are available around you so you will not begin to check the ones in other countries

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Bisolami Ok, but the task that has been assigned to me is to observe these best, long-lasting materials that are also used outside of Italy.

@cherry123 asking you that you are a woman , which in your opinion could be among the best materials to use for women's summer footwear such as: sandals, clogs, mules, etc. which, even at a higher price, can last without wearing out quickly?

Thank you

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
@Bisolami Ok, but the task that has been assigned to me is to observe these best, long-lasting materials that are also used outside of Italy.

@cherry123 asking you that you are a woman , which in your opinion could be among the best materials to use for women's summer footwear such as: sandals, clogs, mules, etc. which, even at a higher price, can last without wearing out quickly?

Thank you
That is a good one and make sure that you do the task very well and you can watch some videos on how to know materials that will last long Maybe by the texture

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't buy branded and costly shoes because it get damage in just 3 month
I see. I understood that often it is not the brand and the price that define a good quality product. First of all, I believe the quality depends first of all from the materials used and the manufacturing method itself.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I don't buy branded and costly shoes because it get damage in just 3 month
I am just always trying to make sure that I go for the best. That is basically my concern. I just want to go for the ones that will last for longer years and that will not give me any issues.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see that today people tend to fall into the error talking about shoes and the same with many other things, by believing to spending less by buying low-priced but low-quality stuff, so obviously also not durable over time. What we in italian call "usa e getta" (translated = disposable). Certainly this does not benefit to the consumer economy and not even the environment with the accumulation of much more waste!​

Back