Self employment is very necessary

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Self-employment is very necessary and useful because when you are self-employed there are so many advantages that you're going to get from it. If you are self-employed, it will afford you the opportunity to do things at your own pace and you will be able to schedule your plans by yourself.
Sure, when you are self employed you can have different source of income just because you aren't working under anyone, and also makes you have total control over what you know it's the right thing to be done

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
That's right I agree with you. Many self-employed people struggle with every predicament they face every day. They don't have the options or the skills to work in people's places. This situation forced him to become an entrepreneur even though it was difficult, he still survived to make ends meet.
It is good to be a self-employed individual if you have a huge capital saved in the bank or fund. What if none, hunger will be inevitable . It is not only huner but bills monthly that soar up nonstop.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It is good to be a self-employed individual if you have a huge capital saved in the bank or fund. What if none, hunger will be inevitable . It is not only huner but bills monthly that soar up nonstop.
That's right I agree with you. If we don't have the capital and don't have the skills to support working in other people's places, then we can offer the services of working as it is, the important thing is to get money. Don't be too picky about work. That's what I did when I just graduated from school, I accept whatever job is offered to me as long as I get a decent salary.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
That's right I agree with you. If we don't have the capital and don't have the skills to support working in other people's places, then we can offer the services of working as it is, the important thing is to get money. Don't be too picky about work. That's what I did when I just graduated from school, I accept whatever job is offered to me as long as I get a decent salary.
That is good, in fact, after I graduated from college, the next day, I was hired by Electrolux hehehe and I met many new graduates. we had some fun selling Electrolux products. My salary was small, only 8,000 or $175, but there were lots of fun.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That is good, in fact, after I graduated from college, the next day, I was hired by Electrolux hehehe and I met many new graduates. we had some fun selling Electrolux products. My salary was small, only 8,000 or $175, but there were lots of fun.
Indeed, for children who have just graduated from school, the most important thing is that they seek work experience first. While saving some of the money he got. I also like that the money I get from work I use to build a business, with the experience of selling online and offline that I got at my previous job. So, it's like I take a course but get paid. LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
I only work in Elecgrolux for 2 months because I was hired to teach by 7 schools, gosh. I dispatched 20 application letters and 7 wanted to hire me. I chose the best university owned by the national government which I am in now.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I don't subscribe to this school of thought that self employment is a must. I believe in individual differences and capabilities. There are some people who can never be entrepreneurs. Highest they can do is be investors.
That's right I agree with you. It is true that it is not mandatory, because not everyone is interested and has the ability to do business. If he has no interest in doing business, he will not be comfortable with the business he is doing, and will often fail because he is not serious about running his business.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Self employment is wishful and not necessary. It can only become fulfilled if you have skills and resources. Remember it not all self employment that becomes successful. Consequently, you should not quit your business because of the aim to establish your self business. Ensure you are fully ready before embarking in it.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Majority of the people was able to achieve financial freedom because they are self-employed . It is not really easy to create your own business but it is worth it if you have the capital.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well it depends on the person's situation.
If the person has the finance and means to start up these businesses then I can say it's not a bad idea. Good business idea is also important

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
Yes Self employment is real important to me. I don't know how people just wakes up to sack a person with family responsibilities et al. I will like to be self employed

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Self employment is wishful and not necessary. It can only become fulfilled if you have skills and resources. Remember it not all self employment that becomes successful. Consequently, you should not quit your business because of the aim to establish your self business. Ensure you are fully ready before embarking in it.

That's right I agree with you. Many people want to be entrepreneurs even though they don't have the skills, experience, capital, and knowledge to support building their business. They rush to leave a fixed job in order to build their own business, and they often fail.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
That's right I agree with you. Many people want to be entrepreneurs even though they don't have the skills, experience, capital, and knowledge to support building their business. They rush to leave a fixed job in order to build their own business, and they often fail.
They think that entrepreneurship would be a quick escape route from poverty and most times business would sap the little money that you have without giving you anything for the first 3 months of the business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
They think that entrepreneurship would be a quick escape route from poverty and most times business would sap the little money that you have without giving you anything for the first 3 months of the business.
That's right I agree with you. That is the wrong mindset, a businessman should not think that their business can get rid of poverty quickly. Because to achieve success in business requires a process and time that is not short.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
In my country, the proportion of people in salaried employment is very low, compared to those working in the informal sector. A large bulk of those in the informal sector are self-employed.
This scenario underlines the importance of self-employment in enabling a person to earn a livelihood.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Self-employment is very necessary and useful because when you are self-employed there are so many advantages that you're going to get from it. If you are self-employed, it will afford you the opportunity to do things at your own pace and you will be able to schedule your plans by yourself.
In as much as I'm a fan of self employment, but I still feel some people are not just designed to be self employed, they tend to function maximally when they are employee or when they're working under someone else. But if one discovers that self employment is suitable for the person, it will be very good for the person to go ahead with it and build from scratch.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not self employed but I admire those self employed individuals. They're contented of their income and feel happy without a boss to dominate. However, not all self employed live in luxury many are struggling.
You get the point very right, there are thousands of self employed individuals who are still living life from hand to mouth, at least I have seen a handful of them, but that doesn't mean that we don't have self employed individuals who are living their dream life.

Last edited:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
In as much as I'm a fan of self employment, but I still feel some people are not just designed to be self employed, they tend to function maximally when they are employee or when they're working under someone else. But if one discovers that self employment is suitable for the person, it will be very good for the person to go ahead with it and build from scratch.
Post automatically merged:

You get the point very right, there are thousands of self employed individuals who are still living life from hand to mouth, at least I have seen a handful of them, but that doesn't mean that we don't have self employed individuals who are living their dream life.
That's right I agree with you. Indeed, not everyone can afford to be self-employed, they usually prefer to be employees with a fixed salary every month. They have low interest in going into business and tend to be afraid to take risks.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Self-employment is one good every individuals as you run your business how you want it at your own time and pace. You make all the money and enjoy all your labor too
This is easier said than done. It is assumed that self employment is very convenient and comfortable. Until when you start it before you got to know that self employment takes much of your time and attention than when you are employed.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is really difficult to be self employed, well, you might earn some money here and there, however, it will be very difficult to build full time income by becoming self employed

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.252
Self employment has its advantages and disadvantages. First of all it gives one the flexibility of managing yourself and the most drawbacks for it is that it's not a reliable source of income as it can be shared by the natural calamities like the COVID-19 and others.

Back