Self employment is very necessary

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right I agree with you. That is the wrong mindset, a businessman should not think that their business can get rid of poverty quickly. Because to achieve success in business requires a process and time that is not short.
Yeah, business is not a get rich quick scheme , it requires you to put in more effort and also give it more time before it work out,this is what some people fail to understand.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yeah, business is not a get rich quick scheme , it requires you to put in more effort and also give it more time before it work out,this is what some people fail to understand.
That's right I agree with you. Indeed, business is not about a get-rich-quick scheme, but it is a process for building activities that will generate money. So, it doesn't take long for our business to be known and accepted by clients.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.263
I like the fact that people are self-employed now. the importance of self-employment can't be overemphasized. With this it will enable a person to earn a livelihood without looking for jobs

Back