Selling Budget Meals

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Offering budget meals is a great idea to cater to a wide range of customers particularly those with limited budget like students and office workers. To get started one should consider the following:

1. Cost of the raw materials- One should closely monitor costings and proper proportioning of the sizes.
2. Plan a menu using diverse and affordable ingredients like some legumes, vegetables, pasta and noodles.
3. Simple Recipes- Choose recipes that require minimal preparations and cooking time.
4. Diversify menu to attract more customers and retain old customer
We are planning to offer budget meals or combo meals in our eatery and I hope I can also get suggestions from you.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.155
Raw Dex
$0.105
With more and more couples working the kitchen is the last place that is kept busy. Your idea of anyone starting to sell budget meals will surely be a successful business

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
you are right many people in our country have resorted to this and many males as well are offering there services via foodpanda and earning good income on daily basis for their family .

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
With more and more couples working the kitchen is the last place that is kept busy. Your idea of anyone starting to sell budget meals will surely be a successful business
Yes you are right. Due to the demands in the workplace, the kitchen becomes busy only on weekends. It's not just the busy schedule but it's less costly when one buys ready made meals.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
people have definitely become mpre aware of such things and therefore the competition is such high that earning money can be difficult from such streams actually .
Some people join the bandwagon and also do the same line of business. It's where innovation and right marketing strategy including fair pricing that will set you apart from competition.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.155
Raw Dex
$0.105
Yes you are right. Due to the demands in the workplace, the kitchen becomes busy only on weekends. It's not just the busy schedule but it's less costly when one buys ready made meals.
We have a couple of those who home deliver. I have not tried them as so far I have not felt the need as I am a homebody and need something to keep myself busy. I do order food from a hotel nearby when we have guests

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It is important to have a good cook and maintain hygiene for the food. Sometimes the food will get spoiled, and can cause health problems especially food poisoning for the customer.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is important to have a good cook and maintain hygiene for the food. Sometimes the food will get spoiled, and can cause health problems especially food poisoning for the customer.
This is something that any food business entrepreneur should put extra concern. We should make sure our eaw materials are sourced from good suppliers like meat and poultry and fish. Equally important is food handling.
Post automatically merged:

We have a couple of those who home deliver. I have not tried them as so far I have not felt the need as I am a homebody and need something to keep myself busy. I do order food from a hotel nearby when we have guests
We use to order from eateries too because we have no time to prepare food for lunch and even dinner so.the idea of putting up an eatery was done last April.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are good being an entrepreneur in your area. I am not a fan of cooking. I just like to eat or buy,lol.
On the other hand, I prefer to cook, because I tend to be picky about food. Sometimes the taste of food out there doesn't suit my taste. However, if I'm at home alone, it might be better for me to buy ready-to-eat food to save time and money. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
On the other hand, I prefer to cook, because I tend to be picky about food. Sometimes the taste of food out there doesn't suit my taste. However, if I'm at home alone, it might be better for me to buy ready-to-eat food to save time and money. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yes, there's a great advantage being alone we can save eh, šŸ˜. When I am alone at home I only eat bread and drink juice only. It's enough for me. Sometimes I cooked noddles with egg and hot pepper šŸ˜‹.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, there's a great advantage being alone we can save eh, šŸ˜. When I am alone at home I only eat bread and drink juice only. It's enough for me. Sometimes I cooked noddles with egg and hot pepper šŸ˜‹.
Boiled noodles, with mustard leaves, egg and chili is my favorite food. I often cook noodles (not instant noodles) and mix my own spices. My mother doesn't let me cook instant noodles too often, and I gave up instant noodles a long time ago. šŸ˜

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
Boiled noodles, with mustard leaves, egg and chili is my favorite food. I often cook noodles (not instant noodles) and mix my own spices. My mother doesn't let me cook instant noodles too often, and I gave up instant noodles a long time ago. šŸ˜
Instant noddles are salty bad for our kidney but if you add more water the salt won't prevail. I seldom eat noddles unless there's celery. I like to eat noddies with celery. We can budget our time and money.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
exactly people look for quality as well as quantity when shopping selling large can help you make some profits while can help the buyers as well so it is not a bad option actually being honest .

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Instant noddles are salty bad for our kidney but if you add more water the salt won't prevail. I seldom eat noddles unless there's celery. I like to eat noddies with celery. We can budget our time and money.
Now I no longer like instant noodles, because after eating instant noodles my throat feels dry and I get thirsty easily. I prefer to mix my own spices to cook my noodles, I buy dry noodles with better quality than instant noodles. šŸ˜

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
Now I no longer like instant noodles, because after eating instant noodles my throat feels dry and I get thirsty easily. I prefer to mix my own spices to cook my noodles, I buy dry noodles with better quality than instant noodles. šŸ˜
Instant noodles are salty and it's one cause of kidney failure. It is better to eat fresh vegetables only, or fish and beef. I never buy cooked food for my meals. I do not know whether the food is clean or not. And it is mostly too oily and salty.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Instant noodles are salty and it's one cause of kidney failure. It is better to eat fresh vegetables only, or fish and beef. I never buy cooked food for my meals. I do not know whether the food is clean or not. And it is mostly too oily and salty.
My noodles are not instant noodles, but dry noodles that I process myself into boiled noodles or fried noodles. I forget the last time I bought instant noodles. šŸ¤£ Don't worry, I always try to cook myself so I can guarantee that the food I eat is safe and healthy. šŸ˜

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow that's tasty. It's the one we buy here by pack.
Yes, dry noodles without seasoning are sold in many grocery stores. So to cook it, we have to mix our own fresh and natural spices, of course free of preservatives.I bought a pack containing several noodles, which I can cook many times. The price is much cheaper than instant noodles.

Back