Selling Budget Meals

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.300
Sell budget meals to truck drivers and construction workers. They like done meals since they don't have long breaks and cooking space. Eating sandwiches every day is not easy. Plus with some discount you will get many orders.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
noodles are always like that macarroni pasta are same things even chicken ginger such things soak up all waters and liquids from the ingredients they are cooked with so it happens drink more water before eating them .
In fact, I'm used to drinking a lot when I eat, even eating vegetable soup or ice cream, I also need to drink water. I'm fine with that so I don't get dehydrated easily.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
I agree that there is a demand for budget meals. Most workers cannot afford to have expensive lunch. In my location, many eateries offer lunch at special price to attract customers. Competition is quite fierce.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is definitely the first and most important rule of business to kill the brands of your competing companies else they will go ahead and you will watch things going against you in the meantime indeed .

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Offering budget meals is a great idea to cater to a wide range of customers particularly those with limited budget like students and office workers. To get started one should consider the following:

1. Cost of the raw materials- One should closely monitor costings and proper proportioning of the sizes.
2. Plan a menu using diverse and affordable ingredients like some legumes, vegetables, pasta and noodles.
3. Simple Recipes- Choose recipes that require minimal preparations and cooking time.
4. Diversify menu to attract more customers and retain old customer
We are planning to offer budget meals or combo meals in our eatery and I hope I can also get suggestions from you.
Great initiative. I suggest offering a "Meal of the Day" to keep things exciting. It can feature different budget-friendly options daily, keeping customers coming back for more variety.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
This sector is actually one of the most lucrative areas to start up a business these days. There are so many people who have little to no time to even cook for themselves these days.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have seen a lot of this kind of business in my locality and even in far places and it is really in demand maybe because of being affordable to everyone which makes it more interesting to do. People patronize such offer because it brings a lot of benefits to them.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
With many people working busy jobs and some even working more than one job as well, most do not have time to stand and cook a meal in the kitchen and instead opt for something quicker and easier.

Ready Meals or budget meals would be perfect for those who are busy and would definitely be a viable business.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like the meal of the day ide along with that any of the proper especiality can be inculded for the eaters so that they can enjoy varying food tastes and can feel relished each time they come to our hotels .

Back