Should a business owner be in charge of the business account?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
It depends on the business owner, if he or she feels they can handle running the account, then i see no reason as to why he should not handle it.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my view, the business owner needs to know the financial part of his or her business. Although the financial concern can be handled by an accounting firm, which we did before.

Even if the accounting firm or department is the one that is handling any information that has to do with finances in the business, they will still have to report everything to the business owner in the end which is why I believe that the owner should also have access to those accounts from the beginning.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
Even if the accounting firm or department is the one that is handling any information that has to do with finances in the business, they will still have to report everything to the business owner in the end which is why I believe that the owner should also have access to those accounts from the beginning.
It is a must that report must be made to the business owner at intervals.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.038
if it is a very small business one can take all control over account section but for a big one it might need more help so it is to employ a very good employees

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They can be in charge for their business account but they need to have proper knowledge and an experience on running a business account and financial managements, otherwise they will make a big mistake and will lose the business.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.003
Of course yes,Why not. I think that this is the most crucial part for the business. The business owners should handle the flow of cash in person so that they can be accountable for the monies that the business generates.

Back