Sweatcoin processed my pay

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
I took the sweatcoin app seriously., so the other day, I invited 6 people to join in my quest to walk a thousand steps and get payment from the sweat of walking. Every day, I walk 3,000 and the feeling is great. I feel my extra carbs melt. Then I was so surprised when the site processed my payment of the 5 referrals at $2. I am not requesting yet of my payment 41.02 sweatcoin. I do not know the value of 41.02 sweatcoin. Those who joined this app paid by walking, please share to me the value in dollar 41.02 sweatcoin. I also want to know if the $2 will be sent straight to my PayPal 7 days after they are processed. It will be known on Tuesday next week.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, getting five referrals is more of a great deal, and also accumulating that amount of sweat is a task on its own although I never knew that the app pays separately for referrals other than the 5 sweatvoin. Well the price for one sweat coin is $0.01301 which means your 41.02 sweats will be $0.5337.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.530
I took the sweatcoin app seriously., so the other day, I invited 6 people to join in my quest to walk a thousand steps and get payment from the sweat of walking. Every day, I walk 3,000 and the feeling is great. I feel my extra carbs melt. Then I was so surprised when the site processed my payment of the 5 referrals at $2. I am not requesting yet of my payment 41.02 sweatcoin. I do not know the value of 41.02 sweatcoin. Those who joined this app paid by walking, please share to me the value in dollar 41.02 sweatcoin. I also want to know if the $2 will be sent straight to my PayPal 7 days after they are processed. It will be known on Tuesday next week.
I am still waiting for the app to bring back the Sweatcoin's feature of redeeming them to PayPal. For now, we can only shop items being offered.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Wow!!!
I have never requested for my pay on sweatcoin
I will try to request for withdrawal to know how much it costs too

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
I am still waiting for the app to bring back the Sweatcoin's feature of redeeming them to PayPal. For now, we can only shop items being offered.
We'll be paid once referred 5.They'll be the one to process by answering data about us like username, PayPal address, complete name, country and code which is the amount like $2.
Post automatically merged:

Wow, getting five referrals is more of a great deal, and also accumulating that amount of sweat is a task on its own although I never knew that the app pays separately for referrals other than the 5 sweatvoin. Well the price for one sweat coin is $0.01301 which means your 41.02 sweats will be $0.5337.
Thanks Mikky for sharing about the value of the sweatcoin. Yes they pay separately. I received another $2 today for referring 5.

Wow!!!
I have never requested for my pay on sweatcoin
I will try to request for withdrawal to know how much it costs too
You'll be paid according to 5 referrals made. You can't request it's they to process once qualified.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
We'll be paid once referred 5.They'll be the one to process by answering data about us like username, PayPal address, complete name, country and code which is the amount like $2.

Thanks Mikky for sharing about the value of the sweatcoin. Yes they pay separately. I received another $2 today for referring 5.

You'll be paid according to 5 referrals made. You can't request it's they to process once qualified.
Ooh thanks for the information. I can easily get five referrals and I will withdraw to my PayPal account too. Thanks so much

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
What details you want to know when you will just walk and get payment. You'll be paid first in every 5 referrals which is $2 and the steps later once accumulate $100. I have now accumulated $75.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
Sometimes I feel lazy to walk early morning but it inspires me now. I'll wait till I reached $100. There is a contest for December 265,000 steps for one month receives $ 1000. My gosh too many steps lol. I can hardly make 25, 000 steps. Sweatcoin has 7000 plus members as of this day.

Back