AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.650
I'm almost one week joining this app and we can choose items that are found locally and they'll be the one to pay via our sweatcoin earnings. It will be delivered to us door to door. They're so talented and they're a company.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been hearing about this sweat coin but don't know how genuine it is in my country here. I have never seen anybody claiming to have earned and withdraw from it.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
Wow thats great, I dont know if it works in India. How much were you paid? It's great to be said for walking. I daily walk at least 10000 steps. How much do they pay for steps?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm almost one week joining this app and we can choose items that are found locally and they'll be the one to pay via our sweatcoin earnings. It will be delivered to us door to door. They're so talented and they're a company.
I downloaded the app from playstore and registered. I tried to make some steps thinking the app would start crediting but, alas, I was not credited at all. That's why I stopped using it.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Bisolami as soon as invite 6 you'll be told to reply their questions about your username, referral link, complete name country code and PayPal address.
Seems like they like to pay solely with PayPal which isn't an option for someone from my geographical zone. It would have been better if there was a crypto option.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.650
Seems like they like to pay solely with PayPal which isn't an option for someone from my geographical zone. It would have been better if there was a crypto option.
I think there is for there are many games to play via their app and payment either crypto or US dollars. Every pay they get 1%.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.650
Congratulations for having received payment from sweatcoin. It is a motivation to you to intensify so as to earn more payments.
I received another $2 awhile ago. I referred 5 They want to reduce weight hehehe with payment. Tomorrow I'll walk 1 kilometer back and forth lol.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We'll be paid once referred 5.They'll be the one to process by answering data about us like username, PayPal address, complete name, country and code which is the amount like $2.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks Mikky for sharing about the value of the sweatcoin. Yes they pay separately. I received another $2 today for referring 5.

You'll be paid according to 5 referrals made. You can't request it's they to process once qualified.
Oh I see. so if you don't have referrals, you won't get any paid, correct? but in their rules, they said that their coins are not convertible into cash, that you have to donate for a good cause whatever you can earn there, is it true?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.650
Oh I see. so if you don't have referrals, you won't get any paid, correct? but in their rules, they said that their coins are not convertible into cash, that you have to donate for a good cause whatever you can earn there, is it true?
Payments are of two kinds from referrals and from your sweat steps.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I took the sweatcoin app seriously., so the other day, I invited 6 people to join in my quest to walk a thousand steps and get payment from the sweat of walking. Every day, I walk 3,000 and the feeling is great. I feel my extra carbs melt. Then I was so surprised when the site processed my payment of the 5 referrals at $2. I am not requesting yet of my payment 41.02 sweatcoin. I do not know the value of 41.02 sweatcoin. Those who joined this app paid by walking, please share to me the value in dollar 41.02 sweatcoin. I also want to know if the $2 will be sent straight to my PayPal 7 days after they are processed. It will be known on Tuesday next week.
You should check the menu that has something like payment or reward or shop and see the rate of the sweetcoin you have earned

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.650
I only earned $2 dollars for every 5 referrals, but I have not paid with the next batch of referrals. I don't know.

Have you been able to withdraw from this app. Some people on forum coin are complaining of no tab for withdrawal.
We can't withdraw, but this year they would pay members on the accumulated sweat.

Back