AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.603
Is the payment method used on this app only paypal? If that's the case, then i may likely not be able to make use of the app. Then there is something i also noticed form the comments i am not sure about, do you need five referrals before you can cash out?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
Good job for getting the referral.
I have not invited people to Sweatcoin. I am hoping that the exchange option. Hoping to increase mt steps
I noticed that sweatcoin no longer pays in cash once refers to 5 people. They pay us in sweatcoins which I do not like. I do not know when can we convert our sweatcoins to US dollars.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.020
I am waiting for the app and I may sign up as soon as they are done with the issues with the PayPal. I would like to be paid to the PayPal because it's very convenient for me.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.570
I have the app on my phone, but I do not know if the token has been listed on any exchanges yet and how much value the token has. I have not checked the app for ages.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
I am still waiting for the app to bring back the Sweatcoin's feature of redeeming them to PayPal. For now, we can only shop items being offered.
I received my first payment of sweatcoin via PayPal the time I referred 5 people, but this time, it stops to pay cash. They pay us sweatcoins. I already have 759 sweatcoins and I do not know what to do with them.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I have this app on my phone all of my sweatys goes to charity it's a nice feeling to help somebody I alrady donated 100+ sweatcoins it's not a lot but something

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have this app on my phone all of my sweatys goes to charity it's a nice feeling to help somebody I alrady donated 100+ sweatcoins it's not a lot but something
I think I love the fact that you gave it to charity because earning from it is not something that is going to be very difficult since we go from one place to the other almost everyday

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
haha I can understand, same with me lol,I will plan about it and may start and if I remember correctly I installed this app years ago but deleted
Do not delete the app because you will get paid with crypto. I have now accumulated crypto and I listed separately the password or key phrase for the crypto in Sweatco app.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Do not delete the app because you will get paid with crypto. I have now accumulated crypto and I listed separately the password or key phrase for the crypto in Sweatco app.
I actually do not know where to start from because I used to mine the coin back then but I forgot my password when I changed my phone so I have not used it since then

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
I actually do not know where to start from because I used to mine the coin back then but I forgot my password when I changed my phone so I have not used it since then
I also inactive on this app. It seems it's conspiring many scammers on line. I tried to download the apps of their offers promising a big earning only to know they won't pay.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I also inactive on this app. It seems it's conspiring many scammers on line. I tried to download the apps of their offers promising a big earning only to know they won't pay.
I don't even know if we have so many scammers but I don't just like the fact that the current cannot be exchanged for another coin but I don't know if it can be done now

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.828
Are you sure about it because the last time when I checked and learned more about the app I came to know that we can not get paid and need to look for Giftcards only and even they do not have popular ones

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
Are you sure about it because the last time when I checked and learned more about the app I came to know that we can not get paid and need to look for Giftcards only and even they do not have popular ones
There's a member here @riberet19 who converted her sweatcoin to crypto or USD. I forgot to copy the site name. Also @AmazingJob he knows how to convert sweatcoin to USD. I will ask him again.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
That's good but ribert is make and not female lol but I may not join this app as I do not think If I will stick with an app like that
Ay, sorry I thought she is female lol. I will try to contact @AmazingJob in Mylot to help me convert my 1000 sweatcoin to USD at least to be inspired with that app. I only received one time pay 2 dollars after that no more.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I have sweatcoin, but giftcards and things there don't really interest me, so I donate all my coins to charity. It's good to help people only by walking, but I'm not sure if the money truly goes to people in need. Some platforms literally say that it's donated, but when they take all the money to themselves, it's so disgusting and gross. One popular media guy sadly passed away, and they said that all the money that is made is paid for charity, and it was a scam.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
There's a member here @riberet19 who converted her sweatcoin to crypto or USD. I forgot to copy the site name. Also @AmazingJob he knows how to convert sweatcoin to USD. I will ask him again.
haha, yes I am a man, on the other hand sweatcoin is very easy to convert, just send it to bybit or okx exchange, change it to Bitcoin and then change the Bitcoin to dollars and withdraw to your bank account, it is not complicated

Back