Sweatcoin processed my pay

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
haha, yes I am a man, on the other hand sweatcoin is very easy to convert, just send it to bybit or okx exchange, change it to Bitcoin and then change the Bitcoin to dollars and withdraw to your bank account, it is not complicated
Sorry hehe, and thank you for the info on how to convert my sweatcoin to USD. Sweatcoin is now expanding to 8 countries including UNITED STATES.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Hahaha, don't worry, it's normal to get confused, I have a profile picture of a piggy bank xD, yes, sweatcoin is expanding, but what I don't like is that its price has fallen drastically, I hope it recovers little by little, I have almost a thousand sweatcoin still in the app

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
Hahaha, don't worry, it's normal to get confused, I have a profile picture of a piggy bank xD, yes, sweatcoin is expanding, but what I don't like is that its price has fallen drastically, I hope it recovers little by little, I have almost a thousand sweatcoin still in the app
They have now a contest, you may check it out on Twitter. I tweeted about the contest. You have a very good profile photo you will surely have multiple earnings because of piggy bank hehehe.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.828
I have seen many talking about these sort of apps in India too not exactly sweatcoin and they share that we can get Giftcards or products at discounted prices and no real cash

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
I have seen many talking about these sort of apps in India too not exactly sweatcoin and they share that we can get Giftcards or products at discounted prices and no real cash
There is a cash counterpart of the owner of the sweat. It is not all free. I experienced it and I backed out. The discount as a member of sweatcoin s only 7 %, which is too small, and the item is so expensive.It was nonsense for me,

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
haha, yes I am a man, on the other hand sweatcoin is very easy to convert, just send it to bybit or okx exchange, change it to Bitcoin and then change the Bitcoin to dollars and withdraw to your bank account, it is not complicated
Sounds really complicated for me lol well I'm not really a crypto fan šŸ˜… I don't do anything with my sweatcoin most of the time I just donate it to charity not sure if the money truly goes to charity šŸ˜”

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Sounds really complicated for me lol well I'm not really a crypto fan šŸ˜… I don't do anything with my sweatcoin most of the time I just donate it to charity not sure if the money truly goes to charity šŸ˜”
It is not that difficult, maybe when reading it it sounds difficult, you simply open an account in one of those two exchanges and go to the receive crypto option, and they give you an address to receive Sweatcoin to that address you use it to send your sweat and when the cryptos are in the exchange you sell or exchange them for Bitcoin.

believe me it's just deciding to do it and that's it, also opening an account in those exchanges is very easy since you don't need to pass KYC (that is, enter your identity documentation and all that)

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.828
I am looking for websites that pay well and pay in real cash and not any subscription or Gift card but its not worth so would be best to find other websites that pay cash

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
Once you found share it here for the members to apply. I have found mine, the Poetry writing sites but sad, only me have the passion to write poems essays and fictional story.
I hope to win the first prize of the first site I submitted, $2000 USD and tomorrow another site prize
$ 25, 000 USD. Amen.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.828
I always do that and this is why I have referrals in my account LOL but these days I am unable to find any such websites that are worth referring but I will keep trying

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
Try to keep searching but why not try to venture on poetry? Try to open the site Poetry Nation you will see there my entry entitled FATAL ATTRACTION. I saw it's rated 5 the highest but there are 6 judges šŸ˜”

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I am looking for websites that pay well and pay in real cash and not any subscription or Gift card but its not worth so would be best to find other websites that pay cash
Honestly, there are very few mobile applications that pay in cash, if they pay in cash it is usually in Paypal, everything else is a gift card and in particular cases cryptocurrencies.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Ay, sorry I thought she is female lol. I will try to contact @AmazingJob in Mylot to help me convert my 1000 sweatcoin to USD at least to be inspired with that app. I only received one time pay 2 dollars after that no more.
I have retrieved my account. When my phone got stolen, I have not installed the app on my new phone. I hope I still can retrieve my points in case I decided to install again.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
I have retrieved my account. When my phone got stolen, I have not installed the app on my new phone. I hope I still can retrieve my points in case I decided to install again.
How are you my friend, hoping you can retrieve your sweatcoin points once install back the app. I think your points are not lost as long as use the same password and username.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.828
I am not so much active now physically and do not walk much so even if opt for this app I would not be able to achieve much and may not be able to redeem soon

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
I am not so much active now physically and do not walk much so even if opt for this app I would not be able to achieve much and may not be able to redeem soon
Even if you don't walk you can still get sweatco by opening their offers, watch their videos for some seconds and to follow the crypto offers. You also watch their offer for there are 3 crypto to be added to your account.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.828
Can you get PayPal or crypto with these coins or can only get some subscription or a gift card because there are so many Gift cards that do not have any use for me so I do not like to risk it so not part of this app till now

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Wow, getting five referrals is more of a great deal, and also accumulating that amount of sweat is a task on its own although I never knew that the app pays separately for referrals other than the 5 sweatvoin. Well the price for one sweat coin is $0.01301 which means your 41.02 sweats will be $0.5337.
That is real huge amount of money! . I have sweatcoin ap but I don't normally visit the site .

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.828
I do not think that you can earn quickly from this app and are required to wait for months until you will finally reach the threshold and will be eligible for payment

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I do not think that you can earn quickly from this app and are required to wait for months until you will finally reach the threshold and will be eligible for payment
Yea you also need to have invites in my opinion it's not quite worth it I still have the app I donate all I have to the charity it's good I think some people also get discounts and more

Back