Talking About Salary: Acceptable or Not

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
That's right, usually when people know our salary is high. Just get ready they will often ask us for money for something that is not important. Even though we also have our own needs and desires.
Correct they just like to catch us so that they can hitch their intention. The last sentence they ask is if they can borrow money from us, lol. How could they pay when they always have no money hahaha.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You will surely reach your payout the soonest the better. I claimed my $ 32 last week, and it was so fast. You spend one hour here on RIf and always log in every morning in your country for there is a log-in bonus.
So you saved yours up before cashing out?
Yes I always pop in first thing in the morning as I have to really concertrate on here, so I come here before checking on Mylot as my eyes have to be fresh.
How do I find out how long I spend on here?
Oh a bonus for logging in every morning, that is very good.
Am planning my first post, can you help me where do I post a review about a survey site? Taking you up on your idea and are writing it on paper to get it right, don't want to mess it up. Will post in the next few days after it calms down here, been to seaside for the day and son and girlfriend coming today for a sleep over
Post automatically merged:

That's right, usually when people know our salary is high. Just get ready they will often ask us for money for something that is not important. Even though we also have our own needs and desires.
True, they think you might have money to spare, but who does have money to spare these days, whatever your salary as most people live within their means for the amount of money they earn.... those that make sense? Hope so

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Correct they just like to catch us so that they can hitch their intention. The last sentence they ask is if they can borrow money from us, lol. How could they pay when they always have no money hahaha.
That's right, they even pretend to forget or even get angry when we charge them. And not infrequently they are not ashamed to borrow again, even though old debts have not been paid. :D

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Oh yes, it makes sense for having good money thru hard work and those lazy ones may suffer penniless. When talking about a salary it is better to share it with our family only not to broadcast it to others.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
So you saved yours up before cashing out?
Yes I always pop in first thing in the morning as I have to really concertrate on here, so I come here before checking on Mylot as my eyes have to be fresh.
How do I find out how long I spend on here?
Oh a bonus for logging in every morning, that is very good.
Am planning my first post, can you help me where do I post a review about a survey site? Taking you up on your idea and are writing it on paper to get it right, don't want to mess it up. Will post in the next few days after it calms down here, been to seaside for the day and son and girlfriend coming today for a sleep over

True, they think you might have money to spare, but who does have money to spare these days, whatever your salary as most people live within their means for the amount of money they earn.... those that make sense? Hope so
That's right, we set aside money for other purposes. So, there is no such thing as idle money. LOL Sometimes when it's urgent we lend people, we have to take savings. That's why I would be very disappointed if they don't want to pay for it.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right, they even pretend to forget or even get angry when we charge them. And not infrequently they are not ashamed to borrow again, even though old debts have not been paid. :D
A neighbour down the road from me, lent her next door neighbour money to help her pay off a debt she has having problems with, instead of paying her back once sorted, they went on a big holiday and told her she would have to wait for the money!!!!!

My husband I would never ever borrow money off anyone part from father in law as he always helps his three children up when needed. My husband is stubben and won't ask unless it is the last option before going to the bank etc

That's right, we set aside money for other purposes. So, there is no such thing as idle money. LOL Sometimes when it's urgent we lend people, we have to take savings. That's why I would be very disappointed if they don't want to pay for it.
I agree. I am saving for a rainy day that hasn't come yet.
Like looking at my savings building up so don't want this rainy day to come yet.
Would gladly help my children out if need me. If i gave as a gift to one I would give the same to the other children

Oh yes, it makes sense for having good money thru hard work and those lazy ones may suffer penniless. When talking about a salary it is better to share it with our family only not to broadcast it to others.
There are many lazy people out who just take and take, and seen to have loads of items people who work hard are unable to afford.

When our children were very young and we worked hard to give them things, the couple round the corner didn't work and seen to have everything up to date, ie they had dvd players etc long before we were able to buy one, sky telly (don't have sky but just an example). If we had no jbs we wouldn't have been able to get things like that

Last edited:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That's right, they sometimes do not know themselves. Go on vacation when you have money, and forget to pay off debts. Which even people who lend it sometimes think twice if they have to spend money on something that is not important.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.373
Not all issues on salaries should be confidential. It does not mean you can be talking about your salary issue with anybody. If you have some trusted co-workers that are confidential, you could discus it them. The reason is that, at times, your supervisor might want to capitalized on your ignorance of some benefits and thereby refuse to pay you.
In my previous job, salary is not being brought out. I make sure that they know this by heart. It is a confidential matter and should not be discussed. I never had a close relationship with them. It is strictly about work matters only.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
A neighbour down the road from me, lent her next door neighbour money to help her pay off a debt she has having problems with, instead of paying her back once sorted, they went on a big holiday and told her she would have to wait for the money!!!!!

My husband I would never ever borrow money off anyone part from father in law as he always helps his three children up when needed. My husband is stubben and won't ask unless it is the last option before going to the bank etc

I agree. I am saving for a rainy day that hasn't come yet.
Like looking at my savings building up so don't want this rainy day to come yet.
Would gladly help my children out if need me. If i gave as a gift to one I would give the same to the other children

There are many lazy people out who just take and take, and seen to have loads of items people who work hard are unable to afford.

When our children were very young and we worked hard to give them things, the couple round the corner didn't work and seen to have everything up to date, ie they had dvd players etc long before we were able to buy one, sky telly (don't have sky but just an example). If we had no jbs we wouldn't have been able to get things like that
That's true we nerd need to work to survive, to have something on our plates and foremost to have savings. We're also happy to see our family happy and contented.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right, they sometimes do not know themselves. Go on vacation when you have money, and forget to pay off debts. Which even people who lend it sometimes think twice if they have to spend money on something that is not important.
And its a big shame for the person who lent the money because they may think twice about lending money to anyone else, who would pay it back as soon as possible

That's true we nerd need to work to survive, to have something on our plates and foremost to have savings. We're also happy to see our family happy and contented.
Yes indeed,
Have just spoke with Cherry on this thread about some of my saving challenges I have going this year.

I am always surprised how some people do not work and have so much more than us, hubby sometimes says we must be doing something wrong, we are not, just honest hardworking people

Last edited:

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
In general, every private company has standard salaries and benefits, overtime wages, bonuses, etc. Also the minimum working wage has also been set by the regional government, so we don't have to ask what their salary is, unless they tell you.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
We have different packages at work. Salary packages, like allowances and incentives should can be talked about but the basic salary is not something we can broadcast to the members of the team or company.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also hate people asking me about my salary, what for? To prove that my salary is better than theirs,? I never chat with my co-workers reading salary. It is unethical for me.
Yes. It is unethical and immoral to be asking about salary when the person is not a stakeholder. All sorts of discussions can come up amongst workers except salary issues except it for personal matters where the subject felt he's cheated.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.843
It mainly depends on the individual though, there are persons who do not mind taking about their salaries to anyone. For me though i do not like telling people how much i am earning, especially when they are not close to me.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It mainly depends on the individual though, there are persons who do not mind taking about their salaries to anyone. For me though i do not like telling people how much i am earning, especially when they are not close to me.
That is ok, we are all adults and people should respect if we don't want to share things like that

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.080
Raw Dex
$0.003
it is always essential to discuss ones salary with the employer major purpose of working is because of the renumeration and it is worth discussing about it as it is important

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.080
Raw Dex
$0.003
No body should home with this especially if is is what you are gaining only from the job because I know they are some jobs we only gain the salary paid

Back