The business of a cobbler/ shoe mender.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We still have these people in my city. However, they are not that popular now as compared before. Although I sometimes go and ask them to fix my broken shoes.
If i may ask, why are they not popular as before?. It seems that people in your city no longer repair their shoes so much.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.833
The ones that can make shoes are the ones making the most money from the business. It is a sound business that helps people to eke out a living. They can be life savers sometimes.
Exactly if you are just fixing or mending shoes, there is really no much money there. But if you can also make shoes, you even make and supply to stores who would help you sell them. With this you we end up making more money .

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a friend who makes shoes and I can tell you that he maximizes profit from the business. He uses social media to advertise the products and makes a lot of money.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
If i may ask, why are they not popular as before?. It seems that people in your city no longer repair their shoes so much.
They are not that famous in my city anymore. I am on the practical side, so I still avail their services. It is also the same thing people who are into this concern.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
These people nearby my area are very poor, although they work very hard but those who are in shop are getting difficulties to manage survival because of their rent and electricity bill.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They are not that famous in my city anymore. I am on the practical side, so I still avail their services. It is also the same thing people who are into this concern.
Wow, things really changes a lot. In this part of the world they are still very popular and a lot of people repair their shoes on daily basis.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
Wow, things really changes a lot. In this part of the world they are still very popular and a lot of people repair their shoes on daily basis.
There are so many things new now. Most manual services have been declining now. Even the laundrying, you do not need people to do for it. They can just let the coins slide into its washing machines' slots.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many things new now. Most manual services have been declining now. Even the laundrying, you do not need people to do for it. They can just let the coins slide into its washing machines' slots.
Yeah, that's technological advancement. In this part of the word laundering is also declining little by little because some people make use of washing machines now.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.640
They make quite alot. Shoes is something that it must be looked after ever especially for the white collar jobs folks. So the demand for the cobler's services are highly required too.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.730
Raw Dex
$0.080
The rewarda from this business depends solely on the practicioners of the business, One can see it as a survivor business while another make it professional and make good money off it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They make quite alot. Shoes is something that it must be looked after ever especially for the white collar jobs folks. So the demand for the cobler's services are highly required too.
Services of cobblers are always needed in this part of the world. some people who are into the business full-time and have shops usually make a lot of money from it.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.640
It's a very lucrative type of business in my country especially when the entrepreneur set up a good shop with all the shoe accessories required and offering great services to the customers.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's a very lucrative type of business in my country especially when the entrepreneur set up a good shop with all the shoe accessories required and offering great services to the customers.
Yes, setting up a shop is a very good option if you want to maximize profit for this type of business. It is also very lucrative in this part of the world.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, setting up a shop is a very good option if you want to maximize profit for this type of business. It is also very lucrative in this part of the world.
The best deal is to open up shop. By open up shop, you are adding some values to the profession rather than enganging in hawking. Also, you will enjoy more patronage In the business. You will also command some respect from your customers.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.730
Raw Dex
$0.080
Yes making of shoes is lucrative you just have to have stylish designs and you can make maximizes profit from the business as you wish you just have to keep promoting your business

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The best deal is to open up shop. By open up shop, you are adding some values to the profession rather than enganging in hawking. Also, you will enjoy more patronage In the business. You will also command some respect from your customers.
That's right, I usually go to shoe menders that have shops to repair my shoes and I can confirm that they make a lot of money from the business. People always repair their shoes everyday.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Where is your location so I can send a bag of shoes to be sown. It is good to have a skill. You can't be stranded in life because you have what to fall back to.

Lagos is where I'm staying right now even though I understand that you're trying to make a joke but it's actually a welcoming joke but I had to learn it when I was still a kid so that I know how to take care of some certain things.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Lagos is where I'm staying right now even though I understand that you're trying to make a joke but it's actually a welcoming joke but I had to learn it when I was still a kid so that I know how to take care of some certain things.
I think you did well by acquiring such a skill. A friend of mine knows how to make shoes from scratch and I don't think he is a cobbler. He has his own shoe company.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.730
Raw Dex
$0.080
The thing is that this little jobs come with good money.People always repair their shoes everyday. ao shoe repairers they make a lot of money from the business. it is worth a try.

Back