The importance of customers feedback to any businesses

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To stay competitive in business, you would have to pay attention to what your customers have to say about your products or services. They are the only ones that can give you a true and fair assessment of your business.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.970
People left reviews on Google so you can find information's there but also get. Just register your business there, add location, website, work hours and other information's about business. Soon reviews will come.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If a company is not taking any customer feedback or they are not improving then it cannot expect growth
Your business will not work at its full potential if you're not making use of feedback from your customers which is why you have to devote time to source those feedback as quickly as possible after making sales.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
I totally agree with you feedback in business helps a lot. In my online business i do get awesome feedback and its really giving me excitement and courage to my business including my offline business i get good feedback.
So many business don't have a means to get feedback from customers about their products or services. The importance of customer feedback cannot be overemphasized. It helps you to know your strong points as a business, that is the part you need to keep at the same level. It also helps you to know your weak points. So you can thrive to improve.

Every business needs to have a feedback mechanism. It is that important.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And to get feedback is very cheap and not difficult at all. A simple WhatsApp chat can help you to get the feedback. Sometimes, the customer might not find his or her way round the product. It is in the process of getting feedback that you can give support. Believe me, any customer that to follow up to get feedback for your products, you have a 79% chance to retain and turn to a customer.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Any business that doesn't have a mechanism for receiving feedback is not worth patronizing. The truth is that only customers that patronize the product or service that can judge the utility derived from a particular product. And they are in the right position to give inputs to the organization to improve.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
And to get feedback is very cheap and not difficult at all. A simple WhatsApp chat can help you to get the feedback. Sometimes, the customer might not find his or her way round the product. It is in the process of getting feedback that you can give support. Believe me, any customer that to follow up to get feedback for your products, you have a 79% chance to retain and turn to a customer.
You are very right and this is a nice technique, the process may even be automated by collecting customers numbers and after every purchase they will receive an alert on their phone asking them to rate their last encounter with the business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
it is always good to get the feedback from customers to help fix whatever is the problems with your business.
True, you wont know if your products or services are good until you get a feedback. If majority of the feedbacks you get are positive, then you are definitely doing something right, if they are negative, you need to work on it.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.970
How we should fight with fake reviews? Sometimes competition hire people to write bad reviews on Google and other review sites. When people read bad reviews, they will go other places.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.225
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes getting feedbacks about a business is key. This is because it is from feedbacks you get a positive or negative reviews, it will help you know what people are thinking about your business

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.081
So many business don't have a means to get feedback from customers about their products or services. The importance of customer feedback cannot be overemphasized. It helps you to know your strong points as a business, that is the part you need to keep at the same level. It also helps you to know your weak points. So you can thrive to improve.

Every business needs to have a feedback mechanism. It is that important.
I completely agree—customer feedback is absolutely essential for any business. Without a way to gather feedback, businesses miss out on valuable insights about their strengths and weaknesses. Feedback allows you to understand what you’re doing well so you can maintain those standards, but more importantly, it highlights areas that need improvement. By addressing these weaknesses, you can enhance the customer experience and ultimately improve your product or service. Every business, no matter the size, should have a feedback mechanism in place

Back