Tolona Survey Site

I was attracted to join this survey site, but I realized that it keeps on telling lies. Despite I already canceled my application, they continue inviting me. This day, I was tempted to open it only to see on my computer screen the same issue: Sorry, there is no available survey this time. It is outrageous.
That is the very reason I don't join survey sites. I think a couples times answering surveys from two sites. After providing answers to their questions, I got that too, there is no available survey this time or you are not qualified for this survey. What? After getting my answers.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
I still lack 1367 points to be able to redeem. Yes it seems, it's based on Singapore. YouGov is everywhere on the planet. Hoping I'll get paid soon.
Post automatically merged:

I'm on YouGov Survey Site. I only have few points left to redeem.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.545
I was attracted to join this survey site, but I realized that it keeps on telling lies. Despite I already canceled my application, they continue inviting me. This day, I was tempted to open it only to see on my computer screen the same issue: Sorry, there is no available survey this time. It is outrageous.
I have not heard about Tolana before. I only know about Yougov

I still lack 1367 points to be able to redeem. Yes it seems, it's based on Singapore. YouGov is everywhere on the planet. Hoping I'll get paid soon.
Post automatically merged:

I'm on YouGov Survey Site. I only have few points left to redeem.
All the best on your cashing out journey. You need more points I suppose to reach payout.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.008
I was attracted to join this survey site, but I realized that it keeps on telling lies. Despite I already cancelled my application, they continue inviting me. This day, I was tempted to open it only to see on my computer screen the same issue: Sorry, there is no available survey this time. It is outrageous.
And this is the reason I don't like survey sites and I am not on these. After wasting your time most of the time they say that you're not qualified for the survey.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
It is not my thing to be with this site. I stopped checking it out from time to time.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
I also do not engage with survey sites. I do not like to see on screen, sorry you are not qualified to do surveys or no survey available.

Back