Tolona Survey Site

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Because you have the money to pay them and I don't. So, like it or not, I have to do it alone with my family, or do we live in a dirty house? Oh, big no. LOL
I only do it if feeling tired and I also pity my sister already a senior citizen. We hire a laundry once a week and general cleaning twice a week only. It's not so expensive. Other days it's my sister to clean the house.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I only do it if feeling tired and I also pity my sister already a senior citizen. We hire a laundry once a week and general cleaning twice a week only. It's not so expensive. Other days it's my sister to clean the house.
I clean the house every day, because I often use the room to wrap packages. So, there would always be bits of plastic, cardboard, duct tape, etc that I had to clean up after every job. :D

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
I clean the house every day, because I often use the room to wrap packages. So, there would always be bits of plastic, cardboard, duct tape, etc that I had to clean up after every job. :D
You are indeed a business lady in Indonesia. And that is normal, what is the use of having a very clean house but no money to buy food and stomach always claiming for food for being hungry all the time?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
You are indeed a business lady in Indonesia. And that is normal, what is the use of having a very clean house but no money to buy food and stomach always claiming for food for being hungry all the time?
It's true that a hungry stomach is something that cannot be tolerated. Even a slightly dirty house can still be tolerated and can be cleaned the next day, but a hungry stomach? Oh no, you will be stressed and restless and unable to sleep. LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
It's true that a hungry stomach is something that cannot be tolerated. Even a slightly dirty house can still be tolerated and can be cleaned the next day, but a hungry stomach? Oh no, you will be stressed and restless and unable to sleep. LOL
It's hard to sleep and even cannot sleep when cannot eat dinner and how much if whole day gosh. Cleaning of the house can wait. But the survey site Toluna cannot give people a chance to do surveys and their offers.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It's hard to sleep and even cannot sleep when cannot eat dinner and how much if whole day gosh. Cleaning of the house can wait. But the survey site Toluna cannot give people a chance to do surveys and their offers.
Trust me, the Toluna survey is beyond hope. It's still better if Attapoll has an application, the surveys are easy and they are available almost every day, but the wages are small. Please if you want to try. I've got a few dollars, waiting for 3$ then I can cashout. :D

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Trust me, the Toluna survey is beyond hope. It's still better if Attapoll has an application, the surveys are easy and they are available almost every day, but the wages are small. Please if you want to try. I've got a few dollars, waiting for 3$ then I can cashout. :D
No thank you. I promised never to do surveys. It gives emotional stress of rejected after some minutes of starting. It's not anymore appealing to me. I better visit other sites and enjoy.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
No thank you. I promised never to do surveys. It gives emotional stress of rejected after some minutes of starting. It's not anymore appealing to me. I better visit other sites and enjoy.
I mean instead of the Toluna survey which is very difficult to complete, it's much easier to complete the attapoll survey. Seriously, attapoll, just click about 1-2 seconds and get 1 cent. LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
I mean instead of the Toluna survey which is very difficult to complete, it's much easier to complete the attapoll survey. Seriously, attapoll, just click about 1-2 seconds and get 1 cent. LOL
Wow, that is also an interesting site, you may send me your link through my mailbox. I will appreciate it much. At east there is something I can add to my online activities during my summer vacation.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Wow, that is also an interesting site, you may send me your link through my mailbox. I will appreciate it much. At east there is something I can add to my online activities during my summer vacation.
As far as I know there is no referral code. You only need to download it from PlayStore with the keyword "Attapoll" and a red letter A logo with a white background will appear. Try to find it first, if you are confused, contact me again in the inbox.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
As far as I know there is no referral code. You only need to download it from PlayStore with the keyword "Attapoll" and a red letter A logo with a white background will appear. Try to find it first, if you are confused, contact me again in the inbox.
Thank you, my friend, I already installed the app on my Android phone and received P600 cash hehehe, It s so exciting .P600 is $ 11. Yeheey, life is awesome. Thank you, dear.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Thank you, my friend, I already installed the app on my Android phone and received P600 cash hehehe, It s so exciting .P600 is $ 11. Yeheey, life is awesome. Thank you, dear.
You are welcome dear. Wow that's so amazing. How did you get that amount, I didn't even get it. LOL That's okay, Let me know if you have successfully withdrawn from there.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
You are welcome dear. Wow that's so amazing. How did you get that amount, I didn't even get it. LOL That's okay, Let me know if you have successfully withdrawn from there.
That was a mistake said the app admin. I haven't started yest though already downloaded the app. I'll try tomorrow. I already completed the filling in of my account with so many questions. Also, there's a referral link šŸ˜You didn't see it lol.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That was a mistake said the app admin. I haven't started yest though already downloaded the app. I'll try tomorrow. I already completed the filling in of my account with so many questions. Also, there's a referral link šŸ˜You didn't see it lol.
I don't see it somewhere reference link. LOL I'm just doing an incoming survey, I haven't been there long so haven't gotten paid yet. I know this information from one RIF member, but I forgot his name. :D

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I no longer believe in survey sites. They lie to people they hire to do surveys. Like my case, I almost reach the points threshold, but they just disappeared.
these days there are so many scammy sites wich is sad I wish google play would moderate these apps at least a bit but they do nothing about it so there are so many apps that scam peaple

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
I
these days there are so many scammy sites wich is sad I wish google play would moderate these apps at least a bit but they do nothing about it so there are so many apps that scam peaple
Agree with you,there are soamy scam apps and sites .We need to be vigilant to avoid gtting scammed. The link you need is found i the setting. Try to pen the setting and you eill see there your referral link @astutimeliana723 . I am hoping it is noot a scam site too.
don't see it somewhere reference link. LOL I'm just doing an incoming survey, I haven't been there long so haven't gotten paid yet. I know this information from one RIF member, but I forgot his name.

Back