Tolona Survey Site

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Mine 8000 plus but I have to reach 25, 000 points which sound impossible. They're using us. Another thing, they favored the Americans. They're always given survey questions.
Even if we are old enough to work there, we may not be able to collect payments. LOL Never mind Toluna, that's just not a site for us. We are looking for another way that is much better and reliable.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Even if we are old enough to work there, we may not be able to collect payments. LOL Never mind Toluna, that's just not a site for us. We are looking for another way that is much better and reliable.
I have a one month vacation and it starts July 1.
I'm going to browse the web to find a good blog or article writing site. I like to write blogs up to 3000 words.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I have a one month vacation and it starts July 1.
I'm going to browse the web to find a good blog or article writing site. I like to write blogs up to 3000 words.
3000 words is quite a long piece of writing, whether it's maybe 2 pages of folio paper or more. Nice plan, good luck with your plan. For now I haven't thought about doing this because of limited time, tools, and abilities. LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
3000 words is quite a long piece of writing, whether it's maybe 2 pages of folio paper or more. Nice plan, good luck with your plan. For now I haven't thought about doing this because of limited time, tools, and abilities. LOL
It's our summer vacation and I chose not to teach in summer. It's for myself so I have to stay away from school work for one month and explore the web. What I will search will be shared here too.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.390
I have heard about this website and its legit and the pay rate per survey is really good so if you are good at surveys then you should try this website

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It's our summer vacation and I chose not to teach in summer. It's for myself so I have to stay away from school work for one month and explore the web. What I will search will be shared here too.
Okay, that's good. Enjoy your summer vacation, I'm waiting for good news here. Maybe you find a good PTP site, don't forget to invite me. I will gladly accept your invitation. LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Okay, that's good. Enjoy your summer vacation, I'm waiting for good news here. Maybe you find a good PTP site, don't forget to invite me. I will gladly accept your invitation. LOL
Okay, but this week up to next week, I will be busy as a bee. I cannot describe my work left and right. But I could still manage all . I am only available every evening and on weekends.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Okay, but this week up to next week, I will be busy as a bee. I cannot describe my work left and right. But I could still manage all . I am only available every evening and on weekends.
Homework is taking care of the house, cooking, washing, etc. as well as online jobs to make money, all of us busy. Unless we have a household assistant. LOL

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
I too was unlucky to work on the mentioned survey site.I hope my country is among the countries that are out of the survey catchment areas for the tolona site
Tolona survey don't have problem on its platform. The problem is with your geographical location. All survey sites do lay much emphasis on any applicants located outside survey catchment area

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is one of the reasons why I don't even try to sign up on any kind of platform that pays me for making surveys as they end up saying the same thing as there are no surveys available.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Its a reputable survey website with good payment history but since I am bad at surveys I am not part of this website and don't have any personal experience of this website
I'm not good with surveys too but for some people it might be great way to earn cash I heard about this platform a few times and it seems like it's legit platform

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.390
I am worst at surveys but I still have hope to get better at surveys and hopefully I can experiment with some of the survey websites and able to earn and get paid

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Homework is taking care of the house, cooking, washing, etc. as well as online jobs to make money, all of us busy. Unless we have a household assistant. LOL
Household chores are sometimes annoying especially if no one helps you. At home, we have a division of labor of the house chores. It is unfair if only one is working and all are benefiting.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.390
Tolona surveys are well paying but in order to earn well from these you need to apply yourself and do better at surveys which I cannot so its not easy for everyone to earn from surveys.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.323
I was attracted to join this survey site, but I realized that it keeps on telling lies. Despite I already canceled my application, they continue inviting me. This day, I was tempted to open it only to see on my computer screen the same issue: Sorry, there is no available survey this time. It is outrageous.
This is one of the major reason why I don't fancy working on survey sites, because it's not very certain to make it there, one keeps hoping or praying for surveys to be available before he or she can work on the site.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.390
I just checked and I am part of this website and have tried answering 2 surveys but was disqualified so I haven't earned anything from this website and not sure if I will

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
This is one of the major reason why I don't fancy working on survey sites, because it's not very certain to make it there, one keeps hoping or praying for surveys to be available before he or she can work on the site.
I also do not like survey sites. They like to bully people, after you're almost through answering, flash on SCREEN' SORRY YOU'RE NOT QUALIFIED TO DO SURVEYS '. It's so annoying and blood boiling. They're like scammers.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Household chores are sometimes annoying especially if no one helps you. At home, we have a division of labor of the house chores. It is unfair if only one is working and all are benefiting.
Of course, I share the chores with my mother. Sometimes we take turns with each other, if I cook, my mother cleans the house and vice versa. I can get stressed if I take care of everything myself, especially since I also have to take care of online stores and orders that come in when I'm chasing deadlines.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Of course, I share the chores with my mother. Sometimes we take turns with each other, if I cook, my mother cleans the house and vice versa. I can get stressed if I take care of everything myself, especially since I also have to take care of online stores and orders that come in when I'm chasing deadlines.
You're such a good girl. I am not used to do the chores at home. Sometimes I hire our neighbor to clean our house and do the laundry. I am always busy at work.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
You're such a good girl. I am not used to do the chores at home. Sometimes I hire our neighbor to clean our house and do the laundry. I am always busy at work.
Because you have the money to pay them and I don't. So, like it or not, I have to do it alone with my family, or do we live in a dirty house? Oh, big no. LOL

Back